Elite Screens 99" Tripod Pro Portable Projection Screen 1:1 Aspect Ratio MaxWhite Screen Material 70x70" Image Size -
The Elite Screens 99" Tripod Pro Portable Projection Screen is a rough and ready screen that is designed to withstand the rigors of daily use. As such, it is a great choice for the A/V rental market or any venue where the screen will be used on an ongoing basis.
The Tripod Pro is a heavy-duty screen with a durable case covered in a velvet velour material that protects the metal frame and casing from damage. The height is easily adjustable and complemented by an auto mechanism that holds the screen at the chosen setting. A built-in keystone eliminator will help you keep your projected image square and true. As an added touch, the Tripod Pro has 4-sided black borders that give the unit a more professional appearance and also help keep your audience's attention focused on the image. This is a completely portable screen that sets up and collapses quickly. A convenient built-in carry handle makes toting it around easy.
The viewing surface is a MaxWhite material that features a bright 1.1 Gain rating. MaxWhite is an easy surface to keep clean which is another bonus when the screen gets consistent use. In addition, the surface is viewable from 160deg. in all directions making it a viable choice for the classroom or learning lab. An optional fabric carrying bag is available for additional protection when storing or transporting the screen.
- MaxWhite 1.1 Gain screen material is durable for every day applications and easy to clean
- Rugged construction withstands the rigors of daily usage
- Heavy-duty case with velvet velour withstands daily usage
- Ideal for ProAV / Rental & Staging applications
- Standard built-in keystone eliminator
- 160 degree wide viewing angle for multi-purpose applications
- Complimentary 4-side black masking borders
- Built-in carrying handle for easy transportation
- Simple screen adjustment for various height settings
- Auto-locking mechanism controls height adjustment