Elite Screens CineTension2 Electric Wall and Ceiling Projection Screen 120" Diagonal 72x96" Viewing Area 4:3 Aspect Ratio CineWhite 4" Top Black -
The Elite Screens CineTension2 120" Electric Projection Screen (72x96" Viewing Area) gives you complete control over your presentation. Suitable for home and business, this rugged aluminum screen comes complete with two remotes (IR and RF) as well as a 12V trigger that allows you to synchronize the up/down function with your projector's motor. The RF control gives you the freedom to be 100' away from your screen making this an excellent screen choice for educational institutions that use large lecture halls.
To operate projection screens from one or more locations, a control system is required. The Low Voltage Control System was designed specifically for that purpose. It features ease of installation and operates at the touch of a button from a switch or transmitter. Generally, the screen can be controlled in four different ways: Low Voltage Switch Control, Radio Frequency Remote Control, Infrared Remote Control and Auxiliary Control.
The plug & play design of the Cinetension 2 is an added bonus since it is ready to go out of the box.
- CineWhite Tension material provides uniform flatness in a versatile material making it a favorite for consumers and installers alike
Lining and Layers:
- Low-voltage detachable 3-way wall switch for in-line control
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
- Standard 4-side black masking borders
- Standard Radio Frequency (RF) remote control operates screen from 100 feet away
- 160deg. wide viewing angle
- Extended IR "eye" sensor for in-ceiling Infrared operation
- Standard Infrared (IR) and Optional ZR800D IR Universal Learning Remote system
- Certified by AMX and CRESTRON
- Floating installation brackets provide easy alignment with wood studs to accommodate a wall or ceiling installation
- Aluminum housing with enamel coating is moisture resistant
- Built-in 5-12 volt trigger port (RJ-45) enables Drop/Rise operation to synchronize with the projector's power cycle