Elite Screens Manual SRM Pro Pull Down Wall and Ceiling Projection Screen 120" Diagonal 58.8x104.6" View Area 16:9 Aspect Ratio MaxWhite FG Screen White Casing -
The Elite Screens Manual SRM Pro 120" Projection Screen (58.8x104.6" View Area) is a new twist on an old theme. The "SRM" mechanism is unique in that when engaged via the included lanyard, the screen retracts into its case without any user assistance. This system both protects the screen from any incidental damage and allows you to maintain hands-free control over your presentation. The black borders help focus your audience's attention on the screen while offering a nice finishing touch to a simple and functional screen.
The MaxWhite FG screen surface is bright and produces a vibrant, clear and crisp image. The viewing angle of 160deg. gives your audience a chance to see the presentation from just about anywhere in the room - a bonus for large groups. The black-backed surface prevents "bleed" and makes sure the image is as saturated as possible while also preventing unwanted light from spilling through. It's also easy to clean.
- MaxWhite 1.1 Gain Fiber Glass Material is flat, durable and easy to clean
- Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
- Auto-locking mechanism with variable height settings
- Premium grade and elegant aluminum pearlescent square housing
- 160deg. wide viewing angle for commercial or residential presentations
- Dual Wall and Ceiling mount installation design
- Complimentary 4-side black masking borders enhances picture contrast
- Built-in SRM (Slow Retract Mechanism) function for convenient hands free and safe retract