Elite Screens Manual SRM Pro Series Wall and Ceiling Projection Screen 100" Diagonal 49x87.2" View Area 16:9 Aspect Ratio MaxWhite FG Screen White Casing -
The Elite Screens 100" Manual SRM Pro Projection Screen (M100HSR-PRO) is a new twist on an old theme. The "SRM" mechanism is unique in that when engaged via the included lanyard, the screen retracts into its case without any user assistance. This system both protects the screen from any incidental damage and allows you to maintain hands-free control over your presentation. The black borders help focus your audience's attention on the screen while offering a nice finishing touch to a simple and functional screen.
The MaxWhite FG screen surface is bright and produces a vibrant, clear and crisp image. The viewing angle of 160deg. gives your audience a chance to see the presentation from just about anywhere in the room - a bonus for large groups. The black-backed surface prevents "bleed" and makes sure the image is as saturated as possible while also preventing unwanted light from spilling through. It's also easy to clean.
- Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
- MaxWhite 1.1 Gain Fiber Glass Material is flat, durable and easy to clean
- Includes screen lanyard for easy operation - allows screen's pull down handle to be reached from high areas
- 160deg. wide viewing angle for commercial or residential presentations
- Built-in SRM (Slow Retract Mechanism) function for convenient hands free and safe retract
- Premium grade and elegant aluminum pearlescent square housing
- Dual Wall and Ceiling mount installation design
- Auto-locking mechanism with variable height settings
- Complimentary 4-side black masking borders enhances picture contrast