Elite Screens Manual SRM Series Wall and Ceiling Projection Screen 100" Diagonal 60x80" View Area 4:3 Aspect Ratio MaxWhite Screen White Casing -
The Elite Screens 100" Manual SRM Projection Screen (M100NWV1-SRM) is a new twist on an old theme. The "SRM" mechanism is unique in that when engaged via the included lanyard, the screen retracts into its case without any user assistance. This system both protects the screen from any incidental damage and allows you to maintain hands-free control over your presentation. The black borders help focus your audience's attention on the screen while offering a nice finishing touch to a simple and functional screen.
The MaxWhite screen surface is bright and produces a vibrant, clear and crisp image. The viewing angle of 160deg. gives your audience a chance to see the presentation from just about anywhere in the room - a bonus for large groups. The black-backed surface prevents "bleed" and makes sure the image is as saturated as possible while also preventing unwanted light from spilling through. It's also easy to clean.
- Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
- MaxWhite 1.1 Gain screen material is durable and easy to clean
- Slow Retract Mechanism Manual Pull-down Screen - Retracts slowly back into housing after releasing handle without the need to hold on to handle
- Screen lanyard for easy operation included - allows screen's pull down handle to be reached from high areas
- Standard 4-side black masking borders
- 160deg. wide viewing angle for commercial presentations or residential home cinema
- Dual wall and ceiling installation design
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality and GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified