Elite Screens VMAX2 Electric Wall and Ceiling Projection Screen 120" Diagonal 72x96" View Area 4:3 Aspect Ratio 4" Top Black Border MaxWhite Screen Black Casing -
The Elite Screens VMAX2 120" Electric Projection Screen (72x96" View Area, 4" Top Border) is designed for both home and commercial use.
This screen features a synchronized motor that ensures quiet operation along with low power consumption. The MaxWhite viewing surface has a very wide viewing area - 160deg. - making it easy to see the projection from just about anywhere in the room. The included remote controls allow you to control the show from the comfort of your chair. The RF control has an operational distance of about 100' and does not require line-of-sight.
The screen arrives fully assembled and even includes a handy bubble level to assist in accurate installation. The screen itself is of plug 'n play design. The standard 3-prong plug doesn't require any fancy electrical connections - take it home, plug it in and you're ready to watch your show.
Lining and Layers:
- Includes Radio Frequency (RF) remote to operate from up to 100 feet away without the necessity of line of sight
- MaxWhite 1.1 Gain black backed material
- Matte White material is durable and easy to clean
- 160deg. wide viewing angle
- Standard 4-side black masking borders
- Built-in 5-12 volt trigger input enables Drop/Rise operation to synchronize with the projector's power cycle
- Standard Infrared (IR) remote control
- Durable metal casing for wall/ceiling installation
- CAT5 cable wit RJ-45 connector for easy extension of the 5-12 volt trigger/IR "eye" receiver/3-way wall switch
- Certified by AMX and CRESTRON
- Synchronous motor allows silent operation with extended operational longevity and low power consumption
- Low-voltage internal IR/RF receivers
- Ships fully assembled with 3-prong power connection ready to plug & play