Elite Screens VMAX2 Electric Wall and Ceiling Projection Screen 92" Diagonal 4:3 Aspect Ratio 5" Top Black Border 55.2x73.6" View Area MaxWhite Screen Black Casing -
The Elite Screens VMAX2 92" Electric Projection Screen (55.2x73.6" View Area, Black) has been one of the most affordable ways for anyone to bring a quality retractable electric screen into their office presentation or home theater room. It comes out of the box fully assembled, ready to plug and play, has black masking borders, adjustable drop/rise positioning and IR/RF remote controls along with a detachable 3-way wall box as standard features.
The V2 takes it up a notch by adding a few features that enhance both the cosmetic and mechanical capabilities of the VMAX screen. A 12v trigger is also included to coordinate the screen's drop/rise position with the projector's power cycles. On the occasion where you cannot use a 12v trigger and want to eliminate the wall box from sight, an infrared "Eye" receiver is now also included.
MaxWhite screen material is the most versatile screen surface for front projection presentations. This material provides the widest possible viewer angles with perfect diffusion uniformity while giving precise definition, image color reproduction and black & white contrast. Screen surface has black-backing to avoid light penetration and can be cleaned safely with mild soap and water. The woven screen material is a multi-layer, cross-array coated with a matte white reflective compound. MaxWhite achieves up to 1.1 gain with a 160-degree wide viewing angle.
Lining and Layers:
- Includes Radio Frequency (RF) remote to operate from up to 100 feet away without the necessity of line of sight
- Matte White material is durable and easy to clean
- MaxWhite 1.1 Gain black backed material
- 160deg. wide viewing angle
- Standard 4-side black masking borders
- CAT5 cable wit RJ-45 connector for easy extension of the 5-12 volt trigger/IR "eye" receiver/3-way wall switch
- Certified by AMX and CRESTRON
- Ships fully assembled with 3-prong power connection ready to plug & play
- Synchronous motor allows silent operation with extended operational longevity and low power consumption
- Standard Infrared (IR) remote control
- Low-voltage internal IR/RF receivers
- Built-in 5-12 volt trigger input enables Drop/Rise operation to synchronize with the projector's power cycle
- Durable metal casing for wall/ceiling installation