Elite Screens VMAX2 Series 100" Diagonal 60x80" Motorized Front Projection Screen 4:3 Aspect Ratio MaxWhite Screen Material 110VAC/60Hz Voltage -
The Elite Screens VMAX2 Series 100" Motorized Front Projection Screen is designed for both home and commercial use. This screen features a synchronized motor that ensures quiet operation along with low power consumption. The MaxWhite viewing surface has a very wide viewing area of 160deg. making it easy to see the projection from just about anywhere in the room. The included remote controls allow you to control the show from the comfort of your chair. The RF control has an operational distance of about 100' and does not require line-of-sight.
The screen arrives fully assembled and even includes a handy bubble level to assist in accurate installation. The screen itself is of plug 'n play design. The standard 3-prong plug doesn't require any fancy electrical connections - take it home, plug it in and you're ready to watch your show.
- Matte White material is durable and easy to clean
- MaxWhite FiberGlass backed 1.1 Gain material, models 135" & above
Lining and Layers:
- Includes Radio Frequency (RF) remote to operate from up to 100 feet away without the necessity of line of sight
- CAT5 cable wit RJ-45 connector for easy extension of the 5-12 volt trigger/IR "eye" receiver/3-way wall switch
- Certified by AMX and CRESTRON
- Standard 4-side black masking borders
- Durable metal casing for wall/ceiling installation
- Standard Infrared (IR) remote control
- 160deg. wide viewing angle
- Synchronous motor allows silent operation with extended operational longevity and low power consumption
- Built-in 5-12 volt trigger input enables Drop/Rise operation to synchronize with the projector's power cycle
- Low-voltage internal IR/RF receivers