Elite Screens VMAX2 Series 106" Diagonal 56x90" Motorized Front Projection Screen 16:10 Aspect Ratio MaxWhite Screen Material 120VAC/60Hz Voltage -
The Elite Screens VMAX2 Series 106" Motorized Front Projection Screen (16:10 Aspect Ratio) is a well-designed, rugged and reliable screen system that can suit business, education as well as home installations. The screen is smooth running in both up and down modes due to its synchronized, low voltage motor. The built-in 5-12 V trigger permits screen function to coordinate with your projector's cycle - a real bonus for any presentation. The included IR and RF remotes permit you to maintain control of the system from just about anywhere in the room. The RF control works up to 100 ft and does not require line of sight function. The casing is all metal and will withstand the rigors of multiple presentations.
The AcousticPro screen surface is unique in design. It's perfect for scenarios where you want to place your speakers behind the screen since it is designed with a unique acoustically transparent fabric that permits the sound to penetrate the surface material, yet inhibits light from passing through (only 8% light loss). The special matte white mesh weave features a Gain of 1.0 and is characterized by terrific audio quality.
The AcousticPro surface is targeted towards installations that contain 720p projectors. It is a cost-effective purchase for educational, commercial and business concerns. It produces a clear, crisp, vivid image with excellent color reproduction. Its wide viewing angle makes it a perfect selection for large groups.
- Matte White material is durable and easy to clean
- MaxWhite FiberGlass backed 1.1 Gain material, models 135" & above
Lining and Layers:
- Includes Radio Frequency (RF) remote to operate from up to 100 feet away without the necessity of line of sight
- Standard 4-side black masking borders
- CAT5 cable wit RJ-45 connector for easy extension of the 5-12 volt trigger/IR "eye" receiver/3-way wall switch
- Durable metal casing for wall/ceiling installation
- Standard Infrared (IR) remote control
- Synchronous motor allows silent operation with extended operational longevity and low power consumption
- Built-in 5-12 volt trigger input enables Drop/Rise operation to synchronize with the projector's power cycle
- Low-voltage internal IR/RF receivers
- 160deg. wide viewing angle
- Certified by AMX and CRESTRON