Elite Screens VMAX2 Series 128" Diagonal 67x108" Motorized Front Projection Screen 16:10 Aspect Ratio MaxWhite Screen Material 120VAC/60Hz Voltage -
The Elite Screens VMAX2 Series 128" Motorized Front Projection Screen is a well-designed, rugged and reliable screen system that can suit both business, education as well as home installations. The screen is smooth running in both up and down modes due to its synchronized, low voltage motor. The built-in 5-12V Trigger permits screen function to coordinate with your projector's cycle - a real bonus for any presentation. The included IR and RF remotes permit you to maintain control of the system from just about anywhere in the room. The RF control works up to 100' - and does not require line of sight function. The casing is all metal and will withstand the rigors of multiple presentations.
The AcousticPro screen surface is unique in design. It's perfect for scenarios where you want to place your speakers behind the screen since it is designed with a unique acoustically transparent fabric that permits the sound to penetrate the surface material yet inhibits light from passing through (only 8% light loss). The special matte white mesh weave features a Gain of 1.0 and is characterized by terrific audio quality.
The AcousticPro surface is targeted towards installations that contain 720P projectors. It is a cost-effective purchase for educational, commercial and business concerns. It produces a clear, crisp, vivid image with excellent color reproduction. Its wide viewing angle makes it a perfect selection for large groups.
Lining and Layers:
- Includes Radio Frequency (RF) remote to operate from up to 100 feet away without the necessity of line of sight
- Matte White material is durable and easy to clean
- MaxWhite FiberGlass backed 1.1 Gain material, models 135" & above
- CAT5 cable wit RJ-45 connector for easy extension of the 5-12 volt trigger/IR "eye" receiver/3-way wall switch
- Low-voltage internal IR/RF receivers
- 160deg. wide viewing angle
- Synchronous motor allows silent operation with extended operational longevity and low power consumption
- Standard Infrared (IR) remote control
- Built-in 5-12 volt trigger input enables Drop/Rise operation to synchronize with the projector's power cycle
- Certified by AMX and CRESTRON
- Standard 4-side black masking borders
- Durable metal casing for wall/ceiling installation