Elite Screens VMAX2 Series 150" Diagonal 90x120" Motorized Front Projection Screen 4:3 Aspect Ratio MaxWhite Screen Material 120VAC/60Hz Voltage -
The Elite Screens VMAX2 Series 150" Motorized Front Projection Screen (4:3 Aspect Ratio) s a simple and elegant screen for business or educational purposes. With its all-steel construction and integrated IR and RF controls, this screen is a winner when it comes to your ability to maintain control over the projection environment.
This series comes with standard 2-30" of black masking borders which give you an edge when it comes to eliminating "projection overshoot". The screen also has an excellent pre-set limit for vertical adjustments. This prevents "screen drift" and ensures that the screen stops at the desired projection height.
The screen material is MaxWhite - a high gain material with a wide viewing angle (160deg.). The standard black masking borders give the screen a finished and professional appearance and help to keep your audience's attention on the screen. It is black-backed to increase image saturation as well as being textured which helps eliminate hot spots (moire). This surface is also easy to clean.
- Matte White material is durable and easy to clean
- MaxWhite FiberGlass backed 1.1 Gain material, models 135" & above
Lining and Layers:
- Includes Radio Frequency (RF) remote to operate from up to 100 feet away without the necessity of line of sight
- Certified by AMX and CRESTRON
- Low-voltage internal IR/RF receivers
- CAT5 cable wit RJ-45 connector for easy extension of the 5-12 volt trigger/IR "eye" receiver/3-way wall switch
- Durable metal casing for wall/ceiling installation
- Standard Infrared (IR) remote control
- Built-in 5-12 volt trigger input enables Drop/Rise operation to synchronize with the projector's power cycle
- Synchronous motor allows silent operation with extended operational longevity and low power consumption
- 160deg. wide viewing angle
- Standard 4-side black masking borders