Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
- An impulse (or impact) filter electronically eliminates impulse sounds by closing down the circuitry in four milliseconds, and opening the circuitry againin about 1/4 second (in order to prevent echo effect). The gun shots are eliminated, but the shooting instructor can still be heard.
- Com-655 uses two 1.5 Volt AAA batteries. Batteries are included. The headset will operate for approximately 175 hours on one set of batteries, under normal circumstances. Reception is stereophonic.
- An audio jack (3.5 mm jack) for connection of MP3 players and radios is standard. This jack willprovide listen-only capability (not two way communications). You can hear both the auxiliary device and Com-655.
- Frequencies below 400 Hz and above 4,000 Hz are not processed and therefore the speech to noise ratio can be improved in many continuous noise environments.
- The communications features allow you to have close range communications in select continuous noise environments. The microphones on the outside of the ear muffs "listen to" the environment and can amplify weak sounds, and the gain limiter suppresses sounds exceeding 82 dB.
- An auto off switch will turn off the headset after four hours of continuous use, in order to conserve battery use.
Average Price History:
Elvex COM-655 Electronic Non-Foldable Ear Muffs with Impulse Filter & 3.5mm Audio Input Jack 25 dB NRR Weight: 12.8 oz. Review:
No reviews are available for this product.