EMedia Intermediate Piano and Keyboard Method v2 Educational Edition Win/Mac CD-ROM -
The eMedia piano software for school MIDI labs makes piano curriculum more interactive, visual and easier to understand for today's students used to a digital lifestyle. eMedia Intermediate Piano and Keyboard Method is the follow-up to eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method and is a great addition to modern piano labs - it excels at teaching piano to intermediate-to-advanced players. It was developed with Vadim Ghin, M.A., who has taught at the renowned Juilliard School of Music and features over 150 piano lessons with piano curriculum that covers piano technique (expanded hand position, fingering, etc.), music theory, blues piano styles and basic piano improvisation. Teaching piano becomes easier for educators too, as they can see student performance scores for lessons to help with music assessment needs.
eMedia Intermediate Piano and Keyboard Method includes 50 classic piano pieces from composers such as Chopin, Mozart, Rachmaninoff, Irving Berlin and Jelly Roll Morton. By teaching piano with famous pieces across a range of styles, students can apply the new piano techniques they learn and have fun playing for their friends and family.
- Students can select, loop and slow down sections of the piano pieces to practice those hard parts
- MIDI playback options to hear left, right, or both hands
- Printed teacher's guide with tips on how to best utilize the piano software
- Recommended for Grades 4 and up
- A digital metronome plus an integrated audio recorder that can be useful as an extra music assessment tool
- Over 50 video piano lessons, with split-screen views for learning hand positioning and fingerings
- Instrumental accompaniment on select pieces (both orchestral and jazz) to make piano lessons fun
- A tutorial on piano improvisation covering music theory and the relationship of piano scales to chords
- Interactive Feedback with Note and Finger Tracker technology where the piano software listens as the student plays individual notes and shows what they play in music notation and on the Animated Keyboard. This feature works with both electronic keyboards and acoustic pianos
- An Animated Keyboard to display notes and fingerings for piano exercises and songs. Great to visualize piano chords and scales
- Performance Evaluation technology on selected exercises that scores students based on correctly played notes which can make music assessment reporting easier (MIDI keyboard required)