Emerica The Reynolds Low -
Part of Andrew Reynolds' pro model collection, The Reynolds Low skate shoe from Emerica is the low cut version of Andrew Reynolds' signature shoes. The Reynolds Low comes equipped with the best technical features for the best in comfort and performance. Built with a 3-Part G6 Midsole and triangle tread, for better grip on your board and cushioning impact resistance.
- Lightweight, flexible cupsole features G6 high-rebound foam midsole for optimum impact support.
- Breathable tongue and medial sidewall with Herman G6-inspired cool air intake to keep feet cool.
Traction and Grip:
- Triangle tread pattern and solid heel tread panel for maximum grip.
- Gum rubber outsole to improve stability and protection.
- Uppers of premium smooth suede.
- Solid upper panel covers toe and ollie area for durability and better maneuverability.
- Signature pro model designed and tested by Andrew Reynolds.
- Low-top design.
Emerica The Reynolds Low shoes. Pro model designed by Andrew Reynolds. Breathable tongue and medial sidewall with Herman G6-inspired cold air intake to keep feet cool. New lightweight, flexible cupsole features full-length high-impact G6 high-rebound foam midsole and gum rubber outsole to protect feet from heavy landings and improve stability. Triangle Tread pattern and solid heel tread panel provide maximum grip, better board feel and reduce wear for more confident skating. Clean one piece toe design and Ollie area provides durability and better flick. Imported.
Put in the hours and reap the rewards with the skate-ready design of The Reynolds from Emerica™.