Emerica Romero Troubadour Shoes - Emerica Romero Troubadour shoes. Leo Romero signature signature model. From the run-down shacks and garbage-strewn vacant lots of Long Beach comes skateboard + guitar master Leo Romero. His latest Emerica shoe, the Troubadour, is a stylish mid-top skate + chiller. If it’s good enough for Thrasher’s Skater of the Year, it’s good enough for you. Mid-top design grips feet and ankles for more stable skating. DTTF dropped-to-the-floor footbed lowers center of gravity for improved skating performance. Gum rubber outsole with Triangle tread pattern provides maximum grip for more confident skating. Imported.
- Thin padded tongue and collar provide maximum comfort for a lightweight finish.
- Time-honored vulcanized construction for added durability.
- Double-stitched narrow wrap-around panel crosses over triple-stitched Ollie area to help prevent blow-outs and make shoes last longer.
- DTTF (Down To The Floor) footbed lowers your center of gravity for better board feel
Traction and Grip:
- Gum rubber outsole with Triangle tread pattern provides maximum grip.
- Mid-top design grips feet and ankles for stable skating.
- Emerica Combo logo and Romero signature logo on tongue.
- Triangle logo on side and heel.
- Premium smooth suede upper.
- Leo Romero signature model.
Skateboard master Leo Romero's latest creation for Emerica, the Troudadour, is a stylish, high-performance shoe, perfect for those of you who practically live on your board. The Emerica Troubadour has a double-stitched wrap-around panel Ollie area to prevent blow outs. The Rubber gum outsole has a triangle tread pattern for maximum grip, on and off your skateboard. The Troubadour's Mid-top design increases stability and a thing padded tongue and collar keep feet comfortable.
Skate them or chill in them. The clean style of the Romero Troubadour from Emerica™ bodes well in any situation.
The Leo Romero signature Troubadour Skate Shoe offers a mid-top profile for extra stability, a padded tongue and collar for comfort, and a low-pro footbed for a lower center of gravity and improved board feel.