Emerica The Herman G6 -
The Emerica The Herman G6 are an ultra lightweight and high-performance skate shoe. The breathable tongue and sidewall keeps your feet cool with an "air intake" while the lightweight foam footbed does some serious cushioning. The three-part midsole system composed of the full-length G6 high-rebound foam, a stabilizing carriage and a solid upper panel and triangle tread system extends the lifetime of the shoes.
- New three-part midsole system improves stability and cushions bottom of feet during heavy impacts.
- Super flexible new lightweight cupsole design with G6 foam midsole provides loads of board feel for more accuracy
Support and Cushioning:
- New G6 high-rebound lightweight foam footbed cushions bottom of feet
- Breathable tongue and medial sidewall keep feet cool
- Breathable tongue and perforated upper for ventilation
Traction and Grip:
- Triangle tread pattern provides maximum grip for more confident skating
- Gum rubber outsole on the bottom.
- One solid upper panel covers toe and Ollie area to help shoes last longer and provide better flick
- Designed by Bryan Herman
- Solid Heel Tread Panel Reduces Heel Drag Wear
Designed by Bryan Herman, the Emerica The Herman G6 features a breathable tongue and sidewall ventilation to keep your feet cool. A solid upper panel covers the toe and Ollie area for increased durability and a better flick. High-rebound, lightweight G6 foam in the footbed adds cushioning, stabilizing foam in the midsole provides greater stability, and rubber in the outsole increases board feel and grip.
Bryan Herman skates with a unique combination of tech and gnarly; he relies on his signature Emerica Herman G6 Skate Shoe's blend of precise flickability and superior cushioning to do it.
You'll be in the right frame of mind to skate for hours with The Herman G6 from Emerica™.
and medial sidewall keep feet cool.
for long lasting comfort.