Emerica The Provost - Don't go another day without hitting up your favorite skate spot! Oh, and don't forget to rock The Provost from Emerica® before you go.
- Abrasion-resistant sole pads
Support and Cushioning:
- G6 high-rebound lightweight foam footbed cushions bottom of feet.
- Breathable tongue and medial sidewall with G6-inspired cold air intake keeps feet cool.
Traction and Grip:
- Triangle tread gum rubber outsole provides optimum board feel and maximum grip.
- Outsole features high-abrasion pods to reduce heel drag and toe drag wear.
- Suede upper with mesh inserts
- Uppers of smooth suede.
- Collin Provost pro model
- Reinforced rubber build on sole for added protection.
- Clean one-piece toe design and ollie area provides durability and better flick.
- Metal top eyelets.
The Emerica Provost Skate Shoe brings the classic vulcanized style and beefs it up with technical features that increase performance and durability. Supple suede upper with a reinforced ollie zone keep your feet mobile while standing up to serious abuse, and the breathable mesh inserts in the tongue and medial side bring in fresh air to cool your feet. The lightweight foam footbed and just a bit of padding around the ankle help cushion your foot. The triangle-printed gum rubber sole grips your deck while the abrasion-resistant pods protect your heel, toe, and instep from premature wear.
Designed by Collin Provost, the Emerica Provost features a breathable tongue and G6-inspired sidewall ventilation to keep your feet cool. A clean toe design and Ollie area increase durability and provide better flick, and high-rebound, lightweight G6 foam in the footbed adds cushioning. Abrasion-resistant pods in the outsole reduce heel and toe drag while triangle tread rubber provides great board feel and maximum grip.