Emerica The Reynolds -
Part of Andrew Reynolds' pro model collection, The Reynolds skate shoe from Emerica is the first with a vulcanized outsole that incorporates a specialized heel protection technology and no stitch lines in high abrasion areas. The Reynolds is constructed to hold up to the wear of the skate park and has a hidden lace option! Removable faux diamonds on the top of the eyelets add extra bling.
- Lightweight, flexible cupsole features G6 high-rebound foam midsole for optimum impact support.
Support and Cushioning:
- Mid-top design for added support.
- Breathable tongue and medial sidewall with Herman G6-inspired cool air intake to keep feet cool.
Traction and Grip:
- Triangle tread pattern and solid heel tread panel for maximum grip.
- Gum rubber outsole to improve stability and protection.
- Solid upper panel covers toe and ollie area for durability and better maneuverability.
- Uppers of premium smooth suede.
- Signature pro model designed and tested by Andrew Reynolds.
Put in the hours and reap the rewards with the skate-ready design of The Reynolds from Emerica™.