Emerica The Tempster Skate Shoes Black Wash -
An original Emerican, Ed Templeton is a true veteran of skateboarding and art. His latest Emerica shoe, the Tempster, is a delicious mid-top art-filled canvas-coated vegan snack. When you're done admiring it, skate in it!
- Multi-stitched Ollie area panel helps prevent blow-outs to make shoes last longer.
- Full-length high-impact midsole cushions bottom of feet.
- Thin padded collar cushions sides of feet for a full day of skating.
- Embroidered Triangle logo on side.
- Pure logo on heel.
- Ed Templeton Transistor Sect logo label on tongue.
Traction and Grip:
- Vulcanized gum rubber outsole with Triangle tread pattern provides maximum grip for more confident skating.