The Endura Men’s MT500 Burner 3/4-Sleeve Jersey has a loose fit for mountain bikers who like that spandex-tight feel as much as the Scots like British rule. Endura tested the MT500 Burner Jersey on trails in the Scottish Highlands and determined it worthy of wicking your sweat. Mesh underarm panels help you stay cool, and stretch panels on the sleeves and shoulders ensure you don’t feel constricted. This bike jersey fits over your body armor for days you freeride or bomb downhill.
I love this Jersey, it's well built and stands out from the Fox stuff you see everywhere.
- Fits great. Many jerseys are too short but this one is a great length while not too baggy. I'm 6'4" and 200lb and an L is perfect.
- Strong material
- 3/4 sleeves are great if you wear elbow pads
- Looks cool
- The white gets dirty easily, although most stains will come out
- Material is heavy, I won't be wearing this in the summer here in Vegas
- Has an iPod pocket, but no bypass hole for the headphone chord
I am usually an XC jersey kind of guy. As most of the more DH oriented jersey styles are usually better for no cardio activity at all. SURPRISE this jersey was great. The lighter mesh around the arm area is so nice. Comfortable with elbow guards at 75 deg. If the temps drop a little, make sure to wear a base layer. The 3/4 sleeves are nice. They slide right over the elbow guards. All in all I am pleasantly surprise with this jersey.
Love this jersey! before the options for a mountain jersey were; short sleeved, tight, zippered, don't hold up to anything - or - long sleeved, loose, heavy, and hot. This jersey has the best of both sides. it has a nice fit, loose, but not to loose. it's durable where it needs to be, vented and breathable where it needs to be. The 3/4 sleeve is genius! protective, yet breathable. for an all-mountain rider like myself, this is the ideal jersey.