Eagles Nest Outfitters DryFly Rain Tarp -
When fierce winds are blowing, the Eagles Nest Outfitters DryFly Rain Tarp stays firmly in place, thanks to eight tie points that keep it securely fastened to the ground. Of all the Eagles Nest tarp options, the DryFly is the most able to withstand harsh winds and gusty weather. Its PU-coated, durable nylon ripstop fabric resists tearing and keeps you dry when rain is pouring down, and its double-stitched, fully-taped seams are burly while ensuring water doesn't slip through the cracks. The DryFly is large enough to fully cover your hammock or sleeping area while providing room for gear storage.
- Poly-treated rip stop nylon.
- Waterproof, durable nylon taffeta ripstop with polyurethane coating
- Fully-taped, double-stitched seams
- Easy set up and take down
Weather and Wind:
- Secure design for high winds with eight tie points
- Ample footprint keeps you, you hammock and gear dry
- External compression system stuff sack for compact travel.
- Backpacking-ready light weight
- Eight-point guy system
- Tarps do not come with stakes, sold separately
- Large coverage area for gear storage
Oregon Mountain Community
The ENO DryFly Rain Tarp has perfectly shaped drip lines to keep you, your hammock and gear dry. The 22 oz DryFly has got you covered on rainy nights and also offers respite during passing showers or lunch breaks, simply stuff the DryFly in it's compression sack and get back on the trail.
Whether used independently or with your hammock, the DryFly rain tarp from Eagles Nest Outfitters (ENO) allows you to enjoy the outdoors even in wet conditions. Ergonomic drip lines and 10' 6" x 5' 2" dimensions ensure that you and your hammock stay dry.
If you were a pirate, the Eagles Nest Outfitters DryFly Rain Tarp would be the equivalent of battening down the hatches. When a squall comes a-blowin' through, you'll be glad you've got the DryFly's 8-point guy system and ample footprint. Able to withstand a gale, you can rest easy, because under the DryFly, you and your booty are safe. Stakes are sold separately. Weight: 22 oz. Unfolded dimensions: 10'6" L X 5'2" W.
Manufacturer model #: DF002.
If you were a pirate, the DryFly would be the equivalent of battening down the hatches. When a squall comes a-blowin` through, you`ll be glad you`ve got the DryFly`s 8-point guy system and ample footprint. Able to withstand a gale, you can rest easy, because under the DryFly, you and your booty are safe.
• Weight: 22 oz.
• Material: Ripstop nylon.
• Unfolded Dimensions: 10ft 6in x 5ft 2in.
• Best Use: Family/car camping and Backpacking