Epson LQ-2090 24-Pin Serial Impact Dot Matrix Printer 136 Characters High Speed Draft 529 cps -
The Epson LQ-2090 Impact Dot Matrix Printer delivers precision text and graphics, plus rugged reliability for critical print requirements with powerful 24-pin technology. Offering print speeds of up to 529 cps and easy integration with existing printing formats, this robust performer is sure to increase productivity.
With versatile 5-part forms printing, multiple paper loading options and a durable, long-lasting ribbon, it races through reports, purchase orders, invoices and more. Ideal for point-of-sale, manufacturing and production environments, this workhorse boasts an amazing 20,000 POH MTBF rating and a 400 million character print head life. Its easy-to-use control panel makes changing print settings a snap, while convenient configuration software facilitates simple setup via a PC. It even provides Parallel and USB connections, plus a slot for optional interface cards, including high-speed Ethernet, for greater compatibility with practically any system.
And, with both Epson and IBM& printer languages, it's a great replacement for the Okidata ML-391/491 or the Epson LQ-2080. Ideal for businesses that require high quality, multi-part forms printing, the reliable Epson LQ-2090 printer offers extremely low operational costs compared to other printing technologies, as well as superior performance in comparison to other printers in its class. Designed for use in demanding print environments, this heavy-duty dot matrix printer handles critical business applications with precision and ease.
- Includes USB and Parallel connections, plus an additional slot for optional Type B interface cards
- Long-life ribbon cartridge that's easy to install: 5 million (LQ-590)/8 million (LQ-2090) character ribbon cartridge reduces the need for frequent ribbon changes
- Ensures the lowest cost per page
- Easy system integration
- Facilitates greater productivity with less downtime
- Extreme reliability in demanding print environments: Offers an MTBF rating of 20,000 POH and a 400 million character print head life
- Epson and IBM printer languages ensure compatibility for new and legacy printing applications
- Remote Configuration Manager facilitates easy setup via a PC