Epson Perfection V700 Photo Photo Flatbed Scanner 4800x9600dpi 48 bit built-in 8x10" Transparency Unit USB 2.0 & FireWire -
Get professional quality results from virtually any photographic original with the Epson Perfection V700 Photo scanner. With ground breaking 6400 dpi resolution, this powerful scanner consistently delivers precision color and detail, whether scanning slides,negatives or medium format film.
With a 4.0 Dmax, it offers exceptional image quality, excellent detail in shadow areas and remarkable tonal range.
But, the Epson Perfection V700 Photo goes one step further. With its Dual Lens System, this innovative product automatically selects from two lenses for the desired scan resolution. Plus, with Digital ICE Technologies, you can easily remove dust and scratches from film, and many types of surface defects from prints, minimizing costly retouching. And, with the convenient film holders included, you can even batch scan multiple slides and negatives to increase productivity.
The Epson Perfection V700 Photo represents a breakthrough in flatbed scanning by offering the highest optical scan resolution (6400 dpi) available for photo studio applications. This powerful performer gives you the industry's leading scanner technologies, all right at your fingertips.
The Epson V700 is commonly used for Large format film, Photos and graphics, Publishing and more.The Epson V700 is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Frequent user, Great graphics among others.The Epson V700 is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Epson V700: Accurate color, Easy to setup, Easy to set up, Excellent software, Good bit depth, Good resolution and Widely compatible.
- Batch scan multiple slides, negatives and medium format film - Makes it easy to achieve greater productivity with convenient film holders
- Optimize each scan with the exclusive Dual Lens System from Epson - Automatically selects from two lenses for desired scan resolution
- Remove dust and scratches from film and many types of surface defects from prints - Includes Digital ICE Technologies, so you can automatically remove dust and scratches, minimizing costly retouching
- Enjoy remarkable tonal range and greater shadow detail - Provides a 4.0 Dmax for smooth gradations and fine shadow detail
- Achieve professional quality scans - Delivers unparalleled performance with 6400 dpi optical resolution