Epson PowerLite D6250 Multimedia Projector 3 Chip Technology 1024x768(XGA) Resolution 4000 Lumens Brightness Front / Rear / Ceiling mount -
Boasting a robust design, advanced networking capabilities and cost-efficient maintenance features, the PowerLite D6250 is the perfect solution for lecture halls and corporate conference rooms alike. Featuring a dust-resistant design, long lamp life and amazing 10000-hour filter cycle, the D6250 offers XGA resolution and 4000 lumens of color and white light output for bright, vivid images.
You can connect source devices via HDMI, 2 VGA and USB inputs or use the LAN or optional wireless functionality for advanced networking features, including remote presentations and remote monitor and control. The PowerLite D6250 is also Crestron RoomView enabled for easy integration to Crestron control systems. Built-in closed captioning, a 5 W speaker and easy setup tools are just a few more features this innovative performer has to offer, giving you the functionality you want at a price that won't break your bottom line.
The PowerLite D6250 delivers 4000 lumens of color light output and 4000 lumens of white light output for true-to-life, vibrant, colorful images. For today's color-rich, multimedia content, users want a projector that delivers both optimum white and color imagery. That's why the industry has developed a new metric called Color Light Output.
The PowerLite D6250 features an innovative design with a glass cover in front of the lens and dust-resistant seals around the lens levers, offering added protection against dust and reduced maintenance costs. It also features exhaust vent shutters for protection against dust or bugs when not in use. In addition, a cable cover is included to protect the cables and prevent anyone from tampering with them.
The PowerLite D6250 features two computer VGA inputs and 3.5 mm audio connectors, which allow you to connect two computers at the same time and switch from one input to another. The monitor and audio output connectors will transfer the video and audio from the first computer, so you can connect an external monitor or a second projector and show the same image.
- Projectors typically don't have exhaust vent shutters, so dust and bugs can enter into the projector, reducing the life of the equipment. With the D6250's vent shutter, your projector is protected
- Robust design - dust-resistant body, 10000-hour recommended cleaning cycle1 and up to 4000-hour lamp life1 mean less down time and a low cost of ownership
- Check the status of each projector as part of your maintenance routine
- Use for multi-display configurations to create a panoramic image
- Additional benefits - easy setup tools such as the innovative horizontal keystone correction and Quick Corner, built-in closed captioning, a 5 W speaker and more
- A/V Mute button - pause your presentation; it's right at your fingertips
- The D6250 protects connectors from dust and other harmful elements with its convenient cable cover. And, it provides a sleek, finished look by hiding unsightly cables
- Advanced networking features - remote monitor and control functions, message broadcasting and Crestron RoomView enabled
- 3 chips for full-time, vibrant color
- For added security, the D6250 includes two cable locks that allow you to secure the power and HDMI cables to the projector, thereby preventing others from tampering with the equipment
- Sleep Mode - set from 1 to 30 minutes to save energy when the A/V Mute Slide is closed or no signal is detected
- Built-in 5 W speaker - engage your audience without the cost of external speakers
- Access maintenance alerts for connected projectors, right from your office
- Cutting-edge technology - split-screen function; HDMI, USB, LAN and 2 VGA inputs plus optional wireless
- Direct Power On/Off - power the projector on and off with the flip of a wall switch
- Offering added protection from harmful elements, the D6250 offers a unique design, with no gaps around the focus and zoom levers
- Ideal for remote meetings and distance learning applications
- Crestron RoomView enabled - monitor and control your projector with RoomView software, without the need for an A/V control box
- Present in up to four classrooms from one networked location
- Also works wirelessly with the optional wireless LAN module
- Brighter, vibrant images - true-to-life color with 4000 lumens of color and white light output1 and XGA resolution
- Schedule remote power on/off functionality; saves energy, money and time