Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
- Reduced Gloss Differential with Improved Microcrystal Encapsulation Technology
- Improved black density up to 2.6 with an L* value ~3.0
- Features Outstanding Short-term Color Stability for Mission Critical Proofing Applications
- Manufactured to work with Epson AccuPhoto HDR Screening Technology
- The Print Permanence Patings are Professional
- A Next-Generation 10-Color Pigment-Based Ink System
- All-new Orange & Green inks included in 10-Color Printing System
- Extremely Wide Color Gamut with Unique High Dynamic Range (HDR) Pigments
Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Ink Cartridge - Color: Light Black 200ml Review:
No reviews are available for this product.