Ergotron Neo-Flex LCD Cart 65deg. Tilt 180deg. Pan 360deg. P/L Rotation -
The Ergotron Neo-Flex LCD Cart is a low-cost, height-adjustable computer cart that supports your mobile computing needs today and tomorrow. It features a fully adjustable LCD arm, 27" (68 cm) of height adjustment (work sitting or standing), VESA-compliant thin-client CPU holder, large work surface, small footprint and a rugged, open-architecture design.
Use it anywhere computing needs to be mobilized: in a hospital as a point-of-care work space; in manufacturing as a mobile EWI platform; in the IT department as a diagnostic "crash cart".
- Cables along main column are secured with "zip-ties" at provided attachment points
- Work sitting or standing with the ergonomic 27-inch (68 cm) height adjustment range
- Barcode scanner holder provides easy access to hand-held scanner
- Very accessible-facilitates ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant computing initiatives, such as mobile kiosks
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminum, high-grade plastic and zinc-plated powder coated painted steel
- Flexible, open architecture design is ready for the computer equipment of today and tomorrow
- Attach a thin-client CPU that uses a VESA-compliant mounting hole pattern to the underside of the worksurface
- Constant Force patented lift technology provides fluid, one-touch adjustment
- Includes cable-wrap bracket that also holds power strip
- Front handle on worksurface, premium casters and light-weight design enables cart to easily maneuver into tight spaces-cart weighs under 38 lbs (17 kg)
- Power brick can mount under worksurface in cable storage area
- LCD pans side-to-side for closer access; arm also reaches low for people wearing bifocals or using a tablet PC
- Patented Constant Force (CF) lift-and-pivot motion technology