Ergotron Tablet Management Cart 48 Three Modules for iPad/iPod -
The Ergotron Tablet Management Cart 48 (Three Modules for iPad/iPod) will sync, charge, secure and manage up to 48 devices. The universal design provides flexibility and accommodates the Apple iPad, iPad mini and iPod touch. It is compatible with both 30-pin and Lightning connector cables. It has full 2.1A charging power for Apple devices.
It has a steel tube and aluminum extrusion framework; steel access doors. Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of high-grade fire-retardant ABS. This durable steel doors with robust three-point lock and key assembly provide strong theft deterrence and ventilated enclosed storage area keeps tablets safe, secure and cool.
Quick one-time customer setup of cables. Choose 30-pin to USB Cable Kit (pt # 97-766) for the perfect-size cables, or use the 30-pin or Lightning cables provided with your Apple devices (cables not included with Tablet Management Cart). Clean, neat cable management within dedicated drawer located on each module. Secure drawer is separate from tablet compartment, limiting unauthorized access to cables.
- Syncing can be done using a Macintosh or PC laptop. Cart automatically switches from charging to syncing mode when the laptop is plugged into the USB outlet on the cart. USB cable must be unplugged from cart to return to charging mode
- UL 60950-1 Information Technology Equipment - Safety, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950; UL 1667 Tall Institutional Carts for use with Audio-, Video- and Television-Type Equipment
- Designed for use with the unique USB cable included with your tablet device. Compatible with Apple's 30-pin and Lightning connectors. USB cables are NOT included with the cart
- All tablets charge at the same time using the power provided through one wall plug. Cart does not need to cycle power
- Up to 60% more device capacity than competitive product
- Provides full 2.1A charging capability to each device
- Four 4" (100 mm) smooth gliding casters for easy push/pull mobility. Two locking casters ensure lock-in-place stability
- IEC 60950-1 worldwide safety standard
- Acoustic testing indicates very quiet operation at 41.4 dBA
- Ergotron not only uses UL-certified components, but goes a step further to have UL certify the entire system to guarantee safe use within the classroom, healthcare or enterprise setting
- Syncs tablets using USB 2.0. External USB 2.0-Standard B receptacle provided to plug in laptop
- Up to 43% smaller, 43% lighter unloaded than competitive product
- Can be setup and configured using Apple Configurator software available from Apple. Can be synced using iTunes software (version 9.1 or later) available from Apple
- Numbered storage locations help keep carts organized
- Syncing time will vary by the number of devices and the amount of data being transferred. This chart shows expected syncing times using the Tablet Management Cart/Module with the designated number of iPad 2 devices and data. Data was collected using a MacBook Pro with MacOS X v10.5 and iTunes 9.1
- Tested and certified to UL 60950-1 and UL 1667 standards, FCC requirements and all applicable country-specific regulations
- Tablets will not sync and charge at the same time. Master laptop must be unplugged from auxiliary USB outlet for tablets to charge