Ergotron Tablet Management Cart 48 with ISI Three Modules for iPad/iPod -
The Ergotron Tablet Management Cart 48 with ISI (Three Modules for iPad/iPod) will sync, charge, secure and manage up to 48 devices. The universal design provides flexibility and accommodates the Apple iPad, iPad mini and iPod touch. It is compatible with both 30-pin and Lightning connector cables. It has full 2.1A charging power for Apple devices. The LED Individual Status Indicators (ISI) monitor charging progress of each tablet.
It has a steel tube and aluminum extrusion framework; steel access doors. Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of high-grade fire-retardant ABS. This durable steel doors with robust three-point lock and key assembly provide strong theft deterrence and ventilated enclosed storage area keeps tablets safe, secure and cool.
Quick one-time customer setup of cables. Choose 30-pin to USB Cable Kit (pt # 97-766) for the perfect-size cables, or use the 30-pin or Lightning cables provided with your Apple devices (cables not included with Tablet Management Cart). Clean, neat cable management within dedicated drawer located on each module. Secure drawer is separate from tablet compartment, limiting unauthorized access to cables.
- Tested and certified to UL 60950-1 and UL 1667 standards, FCC requirements and all applicable country-specific regulations
- All tablets charge at the same time using the power provided through one wall plug. Cart does not need to cycle power
- Up to 60% more device capacity than competitive product
- Provides full 2.1A charging capability to each device
- LED Individual Status Indicators (ISI) monitor charging progress of each tablet. With iPad (1st gen) & iPad 2, each individual light will continue to stay lit after unit is completely charged. The ISI will turn off shortly after the unit is completely charged
- Acoustic testing indicates very quiet operation at 41.4 dBA
- UL 60950-1 Information Technology Equipment - Safety, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950; UL 1667 Tall Institutional Carts for use with Audio-, Video- and Television-Type Equipment
- Numbered storage locations help keep carts organized
- Up to 43% smaller, 43% lighter unloaded than competitive product
- IEC 60950-1 worldwide safety standard
- Ergotron not only uses UL-certified components, but goes a step further to have UL certify the entire system to guarantee safe use within the classroom, healthcare or enterprise setting
- Syncing time will vary by the number of devices and the amount of data being transferred. This chart shows expected syncing times using the Tablet Management Cart/Module with the designated number of iPad 2 devices and data. Data was collected using a MacBook Pro with MacOS X v10.5 and iTunes 9.1
- Syncs tablets using USB 2.0. External USB 2.0-Standard B receptacle provided to plug in laptop
- Tablets will not sync and charge at the same time. Master laptop must be unplugged from auxiliary USB outlet for tablets to charge
- Designed for use with the unique USB cable included with your tablet device. Compatible with Apple's 30-pin and Lightning connectors. USB cables are NOT included with the cart
- Can be setup and configured using Apple Configurator software available from Apple. Can be synced using iTunes software (version 9.1 or later) available from Apple
- Four 4" (100 mm) smooth gliding casters for easy push/pull mobility. Two locking casters ensure lock-in-place stability
- Syncing can be done using a Macintosh or PC laptop. Cart automatically switches from charging to syncing mode when the laptop is plugged into the USB outlet on the cart. USB cable must be unplugged from cart to return to charging mode