Ergotron Tablet Management Cart with ISI Three Modules for iPad/iPod -
The Ergotron Tablet Management Cart with ISI (Three Modules for iPad/iPod) is an open-architecture cart that provides a system for fleet management of tablets by storing, syncing and charging up to 48 devices. The universal design provides flexibility and accommodates the Apple iPad, iPad mini and iPod touch devices. It is compatible with both 30-pin and Lightning connector cables.
It has full 2.1A charging power for Apple devices. The LED Individual Status Indicators (ISI) monitors charging progress of each tablet. It has a steel tube and aluminum extrusion framework. Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of high-grade fire-retardant ABS. The lockable, ventilated enclosed storage area keeps tablets safe and secure. Two-point lock and keys are heavy duty.
Clean, neat cable management drawer located on each module. Secure drawer is separate from tablet compartment, limiting unauthorized access. Quick one-time customer setup required using the 30-pin or Lightning cables provided with your Apple devices (USB cables not included with Ergotron cart).
- Designed for use with the unique USB cable included with your tablet device. Compatible with Apple's 30-pin and Lightning connectors. USB cables are NOT included with the cart
- Can be setup and configured using Apple Configurator software available from Apple. Can be synced using iTunes software (version 9.1 or later) available from Apple
- Tested and certified to UL 60950-1 and UL 1667 standards, FCC requirements and all applicable country-specific regulations
- Four 4" (100 mm) smooth gliding casters for easy push/pull mobility. Two locking casters ensure lock-in-place stability
- Up to 43% smaller, 25% lighter unloaded than competitive product
- Ergotron not only uses UL-certified components, but goes a step further to have UL certify the entire system to guarantee safe use within the classroom, healthcare or enterprise setting
- Provides full 2.1A charging capability to each device
- All tablets charge at the same time using the power provided through one wall plug. Cart does not need to cycle power
- IEC 60950-1 worldwide safety standard
- Ergotron recommends using a Macintosh to sync more than 32 devices with the Tablet Management Cart due to USB limitations with Windows. Cart automatically switches from charging to syncing mode when the laptop is plugged into the USB outlet on the cart
- LED Individual Status Indicators (ISI) monitor charging progress of each tablet. With iPad (1st generation) and iPad 2, each individual light will continue to stay lit after unit is completely charged. The ISI will turn off shortly after the unit is completely charged
- Syncing time will vary by the number of devices and the amount of data being transferred. This chart shows expected syncing times using the Tablet Management Cart/Module with the designated number of iPad 2 devices and data. Data was collected using a MacBook Pro with MacOS X v10.5 and iTunes 9.1
- Up to 60% more device capacity than competitive product
- UL 60950-1 Information Technology Equipment - Safety, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950; UL 1667 Tall Institutional Carts for use with Audio-, Video- and Television-Type Equipment
- Tablets will not sync and charge at the same time. Master laptop must be unplugged from auxiliary USB outlet for tablets to charge
- Acoustic testing indicates very quiet operation at 41.4 dBA
- Syncs tablets using USB 2.0. External USB 2.0-Standard B receptacle provided to plug in laptop
- Numbered storage locations help keep carts organized