Ergotron Tablet Management Single Desktop Module Charging Cart with ISI for iPad/iPod -
The Ergotron Tablet Management Single Desktop Module Charging Cart with ISI will sync, charge, secure and manage up to 16 devices. The universal design provides flexibility and accommodates the Apple iPad, iPad mini and iPod touch. It is compatible with both 30-pin and Lightning connector cables. It has full 2.1A charging power for Apple devices. The LED Individual Status Indicators (ISI) monitor charging progress of each tablet.
It has a steel tube and aluminum extrusion framework; steel access doors. Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of high-grade fire-retardant ABS. The durable steel doors with robust three-point lock and key assembly provide strong theft deterrence and ventilated enclosed storage area keeps tablets safe, secure and cool.
Quick one-time customer setup of cables. Choose 30-pin to USB Cable Kit (pt # 97-766) for the perfect-size cables, or use the 30-pin or Lightning cables provided with your Apple devices (cables not included with Tablet Management Desktop). Clean, neat cable management within dedicated drawer located on each module. Secure drawer is separate from tablet compartment, limiting unauthorized access to cables.
- UL 60950-1 Information Technology Equipment - Safety, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950; UL 1667 Tall Institutional Carts for use with Audio-, Video- and Television-Type Equipment
- Tablets will not sync and charge at the same time. Master laptop must be unplugged from auxiliary USB outlet for tablets to charge
- Syncing can be done using a Macintosh or PC laptop. Module automatically switches from charging to syncing mode when the laptop is plugged into the USB outlet on the module. USB cable must be unplugged from cart to return to charging mode
- Provides full 2.1A charging capability to each device
- Ergotron not only uses UL-certified components, but goes a step further to have UL certify the entire system to guarantee safe use within the classroom, healthcare or enterprise setting
- Numbered storage locations help keep carts organized
- Tested and certified to UL 60950-1 and UL 1667 standards, FCC requirements and all applicable country-specific regulations
- All tablets charge at the same time using the power provided through one wall plug. Module does not need to cycle power
- Designed for use with cables included with your devices. Compatible with Apple 30-pin and Lightning connectors and with the Ergotron 30-pin to USB Cable Kit (pt # 97-766). Cables are not included with the desktop
- Acoustic testing indicates very quiet operation at 41.4 dBA
- Syncs tablets using USB 2.0. External USB 2.0-Standard B receptacle provided to plug in laptop
- Can be setup and configured using Apple Configurator software available from Apple. Can be synced using iTunes software (version 9.1 or later) available from Apple
- IEC 60950-1 worldwide safety standard
- LED Individual Status Indicators (ISI) monitor charging progress of each tablet. With iPad (1st generation) and iPad 2, each individual light will continue to stay lit after unit is completely charged. The ISI will turn off shortly after the unit is completely charged
- Syncing time will vary by the number of devices and the amount of data being transferred. This chart shows expected syncing times using the Tablet Management Cart/Module with the designated number of iPad 2 devices and data. Data was collected using a MacBook Pro with MacOS X v10.5 and iTunes 9.1