Ergotron WorkFit-S Single LCD with Worksurface+ -
Transform any surface into a personalized height-adjustable desk. Change from a sitting to a standing position whenever you want. This sit-stand Ergotron WorkFit-S Single LCD with Worksurface+ moves your keyboard and display in one simple motion, making computing comfortable for prolonged periods. Improve your energy and productivity by standing or sitting as you work and then switch positions whenever you choose. This work style encourages healthy movement throughout the day.
It promote fitness and comfort as you compute, reducing potential back and neck pain by adding movement into your work routine in a truly ergonomic workstation. Easily and simultaneously lift keyboard and LCD screens to proper height for unsurpassed ergonomic comfort. The Patented Constant Force lift technology provides fluid, one-touch adjustments of the keyboard and monitor positions for personalized computing.
Support and Cushioning:
- Standing supports healthy neck and back conditions. According to the 2007 OE Medicine Journal, back and neck pain are cited as the most costly conditions affecting employees
- Comfortable computing offers provable ROI on investment-healthcare costs associated with unhealthy computing and missed time are reduced while productivity increases
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry-avoid repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity
- Modify existing office spaces or cubes by simply clamping a WorkFit-S on an existing worksurface, without the cost of expensive professional installers
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminum, high-grade plastic and powder coated painted steel
- IT deployment friendly-convert most work areas into a productive and complete computer workstation in minutes
- Manage the cost of healthcare premiums by promoting wellness in the daily work routine
- Patented Constant Force (CF) lift-and-pivot motion technology
- Studies in office ergonomics show productivity increases 12%-18% following an ergonomic intervention where employees are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture
- Safe and neat routing of cables
- Provide standing work platforms for employees without having to buy expensive height-adjustable chairs
- Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future computer equipment