Esbit Alcohol Stove and Trekking Cookset -
Esbit Alcohol Stove and Trekking Cookset Features.
What's in the box: Stand, 985 ml pot, 470 ml pot, alcohol burner, and base for a solid fuel tablet.
Esbit Alcohol Stove and Trekking Cookset.
The Esbit Alcohol Stove and Trekking Cookset provides various options for cooking out on the trail. It has a 985 ml. (33 oz.) pot with a volume indicator in liter/oz increments on the side, and a 470 ml. (15.9 oz.) pot/pan that also serves as a lid. It is made of extremely light, hard-anodized aluminum, the set includes a stand that supports the pots, and includes a base for Esbit solid fuel tablets and a solid brass alcohol burner. The alcohol burner is constructed from brass and allows variable temperature control, and it holds the denatured alcohol in it during transport. Everything can be stored and carried in the large pot, which comes with a mesh bag, and fits compactly in your backpack Esbit Alcohol Stove and Trekking Cookset provides an efficient, compact trailside cooking solution.
- Alcohol burner constructed from brass with a screw top and rubber gasket.
- Constructed from extremely light, hard-anodized aluminum.
Traction and Grip:
- Pots include 2 hinged, stainless steel grips.
- Alcohol burner has variable temperature control with a fold-away handle that helps to regulate or extinguish flame.
- Includes stand, 985ml (33.3oz) pot with volume indicator in liter/oz., 470ml (15.9oz) pot that also serves as lid, alcohol burner, base for a solid fuel tablet and a mesh storage bag.
- 15.90 oz. pot that also servesas lid
The Esbit Alcohol Stove and Trekking Cookset is an extremely light, hard anodized aluminium cookset and stove. It can use either Esbit solid fuel tablets or denatured alcohol. It has a 985ml (33.3oz) pot with a volume indicator in liter/oz. increments on the side and a 470ml (15.9oz) pot/pan which also serves as a lid. All the components can be packed into the larger pot with the smaller pot acting as the lid. Fits compactly in your backpack.