Etnies Cinema Brake 2.0 -
A new style for fall 2013, the Brake 2.0 is an update to the etnies Brake. As a shoe designed with inspiration from brakeless BMX riders, the Brake 2.0 features an STI Foam Lite level 1 footbed and dual durometer rubber outsoles for durability with an internal dual density EVA midsole for comfort and protection. It also includes an asymmetrical collar for ankle bite protection. The black colorway is a collaboration with United Bike Co.
Cinema Brake 2.0
- Asymmetrical collar for ankle bite protection.
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort.
- Dual-durometer rubber outsole.
- STI Foam Lite Level 1 footbed for comfort and protection.
- etnies logo details on tongue, side, back, and outsole.
Lining and Layers:
- Soft textile lining with larger perforations for increased breathability.
- Internal dual-density EVA midsole.
- Durable suede, action leather, and synthetic upper.
- etnies/Cinema Wheel Co. Collaboration.
- Heel-tab for easy entry.
Back for the second time around, it's the Cinema Brake 2.0 from etnies. Inspired by brakeless BMX riders, takes you further with zero compromise.