Etnies Number Mid Bike Shoe -
Etnies Number Mid Bike Shoes, made to withstand rotating, grinding, boosting, and standing on bike pedals, are perfect for the avid cyclist. The soles are rubber, making for a solid grip, and the upper portion is made of triple-stitched vegan materials that support and cushion your feet. The heel has a gel pad for optimal comfort, and the forefoot has an EVA foam pad. The top of the Etnies Bike Shoes features a removable strap for more support, over the tongue and padded collar. The outsole is made of 400 NBS rubber.
- Removable strap over the padded collar and tongue keeps the shoe in place (if you want it) while you ride
- Padded tongue and mid top collar for comfort
- Triple-stitched vegan upper material offers stellar support and protection
- Triple stitched toe cap
- 400 NBS rubber outsole with internal dual density EVA midsole for comfort and protection
- System G2 features the STI gel pad in the heel and slightly firmer EVA foam pad in the forefoot of the soft EVA midsole for added comfort and rebound
- Removable strap for stability
- Lower hidden lace loops
- STI Foam Lite level 1 footbed
- Designed and tested by Aaron Ross
You don't spend as much time in the saddle of your bike as a road biker and you certainly don't wear spandex and clip-in shoes ... you ride a small bike and bang out cool trick. Etnies made the Men's Number Mid Bike Shoe specifically for guys who stand on firm pedals, rotate, grind, and boost on their bikes—you're one of those guys. Firm rubber grips the pedals, scientific materials designed for more than just looks cushion your dawgs, and vegan materials assembled with extra care make up the supportive upper.