Eureka 8 Tent: 8-Person 3-Season -
Whether you have a large family of small people, a small family of large people, or just like a little extra room to move about, the Eureka's Tetragon 8 is your ticket to a comfortable camping experience. This roomy 8-person, 3-season tent offers a full 120 square feet of living space that can be divided into two separate quarters for privacy and/or sanity preservation.
- The tent's free standing and shockcorded fiberglass & steel frame is easy to set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame.
- Storm guy out pockets stow guylines on fly during set up and take down.
Weather and Wind:
- Elevated bathtub floor lifts seams well above the ground to keep the interior drier
- The zippered E! Power Port allows you to bring an electrical power cord inside the tent.
- Stash pockets above each door and two interior storage pockets organize small items
- High-stash pockets and gear loft keep essentials close at hand and easy to reach.
- 75D StormShield polyester fly can be extended out over doors adds protection from the rain as well as strength and stability
- Two side-opening doors with half-windows offer visibility and ventilation
- Matching yellow webbing on tent and fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast.
- A removable divider curtain allows for one room or two, and two side-opening D-style doors provide private entry into each room
- Full mesh roof and plenty of windows allow air to circulate and reduces condensation
- Two-pole modified rectangular dome design makes for easy set-up
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
The Copper Canyon 8 is a cabin-style tent that features vertical walls, which are ideal for using cots and maximize space & livability inside!