Eureka Apex Solo -
The Eureka! Apex Solo is a side entry 1 person backpacking tent with a huge (14.8 Sq. Ft.) front storage vestibule. It features shockcorded fiberglass poles and factory sealed fly and floor seams. The front vestibule is great for storing excess gear and the mesh door enhances ventilation. Easy all clip set up is just as fast to set up or take down. The polyester fly has good UV resistance and is not prone to stretching during extended wet weather. Includes two storage pockets, stakes and all carry bags. A great tent for the weight conscious solo traveler.
- Sturdy economical Shockcorded Fiberglass frame
- Hooded fly/vestibule vent can be adjusted - open or closed - enhances ventilation
Weather and Wind:
- Vectored External guy points on the fly help secure your tent in high winds
- Factory Sealed Main Fly and Floor seams
- 2 Interior Pockets for stuff
- All Clip Freestanding design is fast and easy to set up
- 1 Door
- All carry bags and stakes included
- Sleeps 1
- Side entry
- Mesh roof
- Gear loft included - 30"x8"
- 1 Vestibule (14.8 Sq. Ft.) for excess gear storage - it's HUGE!
- Post and grommet - fly/tent attachment
- Fire retardant
Rocky Mountain Trail
For the best backpacker within you.
The Eureka Apex Solo is here to provide you with an excellent shelter when your out there enjoying mother nature's finest. Frame: 8.5mm, 16" maximum section length makes things quite comfy for a single person tent. As a three season tent, you'll surely be taken care of when considering what gear will come along for the ride. 2 windows allows a little bit of sun in the tent, to keep things lively.