Eureka Cayuga 15 Deegree Sleeping Bag -
The Eureka Cayuga 15 Deegree Sleeping Bag is a cozy, flannel-lined recreational bag for camp and cabin use.
- Coated polyester oxford stuff sack with carry handle included
- Polyester taffeta shell
- Double layer quilt construction with full cover shell
- Eureka! ThermaShield insulation is a proprietary blend of solid and hollow core polyester staple fibers. The unique blend provides excellent thermal properties while maintaining loft and durability.
- 100% cotton flannel liner
- Insulated draft tube runs the entire length of the zipper to seal in warmth.
- Full-length, locking, #5 zipper with anti-snag webbing ensures smooth, trouble-free operation. Sleeping bag can be fully unzipped for use as a blanket, or mated to like models to create a large, 2 person sleeping bag.
- #5, 2-way, self-repairing, locking