Eureka Copper Canyon 12 Family Tent at SunnySports -
Eureka Copper Canyon 12 Family Tent Features.
Eureka Copper Canyon 12 Family Tent.
The Eureka Copper Canyon 12 Family Tent is a cabin style tent for 12 people. The tent has vertical walls that are ideal for cot use and maximizes the space and liveability inside. The zippered E! Power Port is a unique feature present in the tent that allows you to bring an electrical power cord inside the tent. The tent is made of storm-shield polyester that resists harsh weather conditions and UV damage. High-stash pockets keep essential things nearby and safe. A gear loft is present overhead in the interior of the tent and used for storage. Fly couples with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast and strong. The tent's free standing and shock corded fiberglass & steel frame is easy to setup. Clips secure the tent body to the frame. A zipper room divider is present to separate two rooms for privacy or remove it for single room. For a large strong tent, buy the Eureka Copper Canyon 12 Family Tent.
- Made of 1200mm, 75D polyester; nine steel and fiberglass poles; weighs 39 lbs, 8 oz.
- Windows on each side offer visibility and ventilation
- Vertical walls maximize space; removable curtain can create two rooms
- 2 large D-style opposing doors, with half windows, allow versatile entry
- D-shaped doors permit private entry into each room; six large windows
- Removable divider curtain creates two rooms for privacy, or roll back to reveal one large room
- 9-pole cabin style tent with 14x12 floor space and 7' center height will sleep 12 with 168 sq ft of sleeping area
- Full mesh roof allows circulation of air and reduces condensation
- 180-square-foot cabin-style tent holds 12 campers; center height of 7'-4 in.
- Uses the Eureka Tent Floor Saver Polyethylene Tarp - Rectangular 3X - 11'9 in. x 12'9 in.
- Detachable awning shades front; clear-panel skylights for stargazing