Eureka Down Range 2 Tent -
Eureka Down Range 2 Tent Features.
Eureka Down Range 2 Tent.
The Eureka Down Range 2 Tent is a sleek and practical tent, ideal for camping trips on any terrain. Its main fly is made of polyester, which is sturdy and its full coverage protects you from the UV rays of the sun. In addition, it lets the shelter stay taut without stretching when in contact with moisture. There are two external doors fitted with storm flaps and mesh to weatherproof the entry and exit points. Thanks to the hi-low ventilation provided, the space within gets good air circulation. Equipped with shockcorded Aluminum poles, its structural make-up is built to stay stable to withstand the wind. With carry bags and stakes included, transportation and set-up of this tent is hassle-free! The Eureka Down Range 2 Tent is a great camping companion, all year-round!
- Full coverage Polyester fly has good UV resistance and won't stretch in wet weather
- 2 Doors - with mesh, Storm Flaps and Hi-Low Venting
- Great ventilation - Mesh doors w/flap and fly vents
- Hooded fly vents are adjustable
Weather and Wind:
- External Vectored guy points on the fly help secure your tent in high winds
- Factory Sealed Main Fly and Floor seams
- 2 Vestibules for extra storage - 17 Sq.Ft. + 7 Sq.Ft - Snivel Locks keep the vest from unzipping in high winds
- Sturdy 3 Pole Continuous Sleeve Design is easy to set up
- 4 Interior Pockets for stuff
- Bathtub Floor (wraps up the sides)
- Sleeps 2
- Shockcorded Aluminum poles are gunmetal grey
- Fire retardant
- Adjustable Vestibule Stake Out Points are convenient and useful
- Post and grommet - fly/tent attachment
- All carry bags and stakes included
- All Clip Freestanding design is fast and easy to set up
Based on the Marines' combat tents, this three-season Eureka! Down Range 2 Tent withstands the elements while reducing bulk for easy packing. With a three-pole aluminum frame, it boasts the utmost in durability for long-lasting performance. 68-denier ripstop-polyester walls and fly protect against foul weather, while 75-denier nylon-taffeta flooring with a 3,000mm-rated coating seals out ground moisture. Two No-See-Um mesh doors with high/low venting offer easy access and controlled ventilation. Fly door panels lock at bottom and boast side-release buckles to keep doors shut on windy outings. Adjustable vestibule stake offers versatility in stake placement and tensioning fly. Imported.
Pack size: 19"dia. x 7"L.
Color: Desert Sand/Dirt.