Eureka Dualis ST Sleeping Pad Regular -
Eureka Dualis ST Sleeping Pad - Regular Size Features.
Eureka Dualis ST Sleeping Pad - Regular Size.
The Eureka Dualis ST Sleeping Pad - Regular Size is an innovative product from Eureka which has been designed to provide you comfort and ease. The regular sized sleeping pad is very useful for all camp goers or trekkers who do not wish to sleep on the ground in discomfort and pain. This inflatable sleeping pad is the product that you should go for when going out to such trip. The air tube chamber of the sleeping pad is made of anti-slip touch fabric that provides comfort and compatibility. The TPU film lamination connects the two chambers and ensures durable, airtight seals. There is a self-inflating foam chamber which is constructed of durable, open cell foam it provides insulation from cold ground. The anti-slip bottom fabric provides warmth and cushioning. The top fabric of the sleeping pad is made of soft-touch nonslip 75D x 150D peached polyester to provide you comfort and ensures nice sleep. The bottom fabric of the pad is textile nonslip 150D polyester Oxford ripstop that provides strength and durability to the pad. The Eureka Dualis ST Sleeping Pad - Regular Size is the perfect item to have during camping and ensures nice sleep wherever you are.
- The air tube chamber is constructed with anti-slip soft-touch fabric for comfortand compactability
- 150-denier oxford polyester bottom keeps pad from moving
- Peached polyester oxford top keeps sleeping bag in place
- The self-inflating foam chamber is constructed of durable, open cell foam and anti-slip bottom fabric for warmth and cushioning
- Dualis technology creates a multi-chamber sleeping pad, combining the cushioning and warmth of a self-inflating pad with the comfort and compactability of an air tube mattress
- Top chamber is a separate interconnected air tube pad. Each chamber has its own valve for independent inflation and control
- The bottom chamber is comprised of open cell PU foam, like a self-inflating pad. The top chamber is a separate interconnected air tube pad.
- Dualis technology provides home mattress-like comfort in a compact size
- TPU film lamination connects the two chambers and ensures durable, air-tight seals
- Comes with stuff sack
- Weight 2 lbs 15 oz.
The Eureka Dualis ST Sleeping Pad Regular features patent-pending Dualis Technology that combines the performance of an air tube pad on the top with a self-inflating mattress on the bottom for the comfort of a home mattress in a compact size for the outdoors. The Eureka Dualis ST Sleeping Pad utilizes TPU laminated soft-touch anti-slip fabric on the air tube chamber and durable anti-slip 150D polyester oxford ripstop with TPU lamination as the ground contact fabric of the self-inflating chamber. These fabrics offer durability, slip-resistance, and excellent next-to-skin comfort. Polyurethane open cell foam is utilized inside the self-inflating pad chamber, and each chamber has it own brass valve with polymer overmolding for independent inflation and firmness customization. The Dualis ST Regular with 1.2" of foam is designed for those participating in self-propelled activities where comfort and a good night's sleep is valued. With an overall thickness of 4" and an R-Value of 3.7, it makes an effective all season pad.