Eureka High Camp Tent -
The Eureka High Camp Tent is a four season tent provides high camp comfort for two in Everest-like conditions. Designed and tested by renowned expeditionist Eric Simonson of International Mountain Guides
- Lightweight and durable, the shockcorded and freestanding frame is constructed of 9 & 9.5 mm DAC aluminum with post and grommet assembly
- Bottom venting vestibule couples with the patented high/low door venting system and interior mesh to create air flow throughout the tent (U.S. Patent No. 5,765,584)
- Twin-track, side-opening doors feature high/low venting for ample air flow to the interior and are protected by the full coverage fly
- Twelve interior pockets keep essentials close at hand
- Clear view window in the front vestibule allows convenient visibility and lightens tent interior
- Fly rod creates head space high in the vestibules to ensure dry tent entry and to provide functional vestibule space for storage
- 5-pole rectangular dome tent features a narrow footprint that is ideal for high altitude use
Eureka developed this four-season expedition tent in collaboration with international mountain guides to be a survival shelter at the highest altitudes. Five-pole DAC 9mm Featherlite NSL frame keeps pack weight to a minimum, while maximizing strength in strong winds. The 75-denier Stormshield® polyester ripstop fly with 1,800mm-rated waterproof-rated coating blocks out rain, sleet and snow. Walls and floor are 70-denier nylon taffeta with a 5,000mm-rated waterproof-coating on the floor to seal out ground moisture. Poles support the large, full vestibule in front and a second rear vestibule for extra storage. Two large vertical D-style doors with high/low venting offer ease of access and controlled ventilation. Use the scoop vents in fly to control ventilation. Configure the fly multiple ways, including high/low venting. Clear polyurethane window panel in vestibule allows outside visibility. Freestanding frame with clips and post-and-grommet assembly for quick, easy setup. Extensive internal mesh pocketing organizes gear. Imported.
Floor size: 7’9"L x 4’10"W.
Center height: 3’8".
Tent area: 43.3 sq. ft.
Vestibule area: 17.6 sq. ft.
Minimum weight: 9 lbs. 8 oz.
Pack size: 20"L x 8" dia.
Sleeping Capacity: 2-person.