Eureka Inntorest 2 Tent -
Eureka Inntorest 2 Tent Features.
Designed with a focus on weathertightness and durable coatings, Inntorest is ideal for frequent use in cool, wet environments and for use during the late fall and early spring Its vertical end-section poles create 21% more headroom and 16% more internal volume than dome style tents for enhanced livability in the backcountry
- 75d 190t polyester taffeta, 3000 mm.
- 68d 190t polyester ripstop, 1800 mm.
- Full coverage Polyester fly has good UV resistance and won't stretch in wet weather
- Durable frame
- Aluminum, 8.5 mm. frame pole
- The tent’s free standing and shockcorded frame with post & grommet assembly is lightweight and easy to set up.
- 2 Hooded fly/vestibule vents can be adjusted - open or closed - enhances ventilation
- Mesh roof - aids ventilation
- Ventilation is further enhanced by hooded fly vents & mesh panels in the tent body.
- Vertical strut vestibule pole creates extra volume for protected storage versatility & enhances ventilation.
- Vectored fly-to-tent body pullouts enhance ventilation, increase tent volume, & aid tent stability.
- Full coverage vented fly features two vestibules that provide for weatherproof storage and dry tent entry.
Weather and Wind:
- Vectored External guy points on the fly help secure your tent in high winds
- Factory Sealed Main Fly and Floor seams
- 6 Interior Pockets for stuff
- Six interior pockets and a gear loft keep essentials close at hand
- 15 in. X 27 in. Gear loft included
- Min Weight 5 lbs 10 oz
- All carry bags and stakes included
- 2 Vestibules (9 Sq. Ft. each) for excess gear storage
- Fire retardant
- Sleeps 2
- Vertical end section poles create more interior volume and headroom than typical 2-pole domes offer.
- Tent Area 33 sq ft
- Seasons 3
- Big mesh side panels
- Windows N/A
- 2 person tent
- Flashlight Loop 1
- Mesh 40D no-see-um
- All Clip Freestanding design is fast and easy to set up
- Rainfly included
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- 9.5 mm. fly pole
- Heavy-duty coatings
- Gear Loft Loops 4
- Center Height 3' 4"
- 2 Doors - easy entry or exit
The Eureka! Inntorest 2 is 2 person side entry backpacking tent. It has 2 doors and 2 storage vestibules for extra or wet gear. The full coverage fly wraps around the entire tent and keeps the weather out. The shockcorded aluminum poles are sturdy and breakdown into compact 16" sections for easy packing and carrying. The all clip design means fast set up and take down. Each vestibule has an adjustable vent for great ventilation. Vertical end section poles create 21% more useable space in the tent creating more room for your head and feet. Vectored guy line pullouts also increase useable space in this nifty little dome.