Eureka Inntorest 3 Tent -
Eureka Inntorest 3 Tent Features.
Designed with a focus on weather tightness and durable coatings, Inntorest is ideal for frequent use in cool, wet environments and for use during the late fall and early spring Its vertical end-section poles create 21% more headroom and 16% more internal volume than dome style tents for enhanced livability in the back country
- Floor 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 3000 mm coated
- Fly 68D 190T polyester ripstop, 1800 mm coated
- Full coverage Polyester fly has good UV resistance and won't stretch in wet weather
- The tent’s free standing and shockcorded frame with post & grommet assembly is lightweight and easy to set up.
- Frame 9.5 mm aluminum, post & grommet
- Durable frame
- Mesh roof - aids ventilation
- Full coverage vented fly features two vestibules that provide for weatherproof storage and dry tent entry.
- 2 Hooded fly/vestibule vents can be adjusted - open or closed - enhances ventilation
- Vectored fly-to-tent body pullouts enhance ventilation, increase tent volume, & aid tent stability.
- Vertical strut vestibule pole creates extra volume for protected storage versatility & enhances ventilation.
- Ventilation is further enhanced by hooded fly vents & mesh panels in the tent body.
- Pack Size 6.5" x 16"
- 16 in. Maximum section length
- Floor Size 7' 6" x 5' 3"
Weather and Wind:
- Vectored External guy points on the fly help secure your tent in high winds
- Factory Sealed Main Fly and Floor seams
- Six interior pockets and a gear loft keep essentials close at hand
- 6 Interior Pockets for stuff
- Rainfly included
- 3 person tent
- Gear Loft Loops 4
- 13 in. X 21 in. Gear loft included
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- 11 mm. fly pole
- Tent Area 39.4 sq ft
- Min Weight 6 lbs 8 oz
- Big mesh side panels
- Center Height 3' 8"
- Sleeps 3
- Seasons 3
- All Clip Freestanding design is fast and easy to set up
- Mesh 40D no-see-um
- Windows N/A
- 2 Vestibules (10.8 Sq. Ft. each) for excess gear storage
- Fire retardant
- Flashlight Loop 1
- Vertical end section poles create more interior volume and headroom than typical 2-pole domes offer.
- 2 Doors - easy entry or exit
- Heavy-duty coatings on floor and fly
- All carry bags and stakes included
The Eureka! Inntorest 3 is 3 person side entry backpacking tent. It has 2 doors and 2 storage vestibules for extra or wet gear. The full coverage fly wraps around the entire tent and keeps the weather out. The shockcorded aluminum poles are sturdy and breakdown into compact 16" sections for easy packing and carrying. The all clip design means fast set up and take down. Each vestibule has an adjustable vent for great ventilation. Vertical end section poles create 21% more useable space in the tent creating more room for your head and feet. Vectored guy line pullouts also increase useable space in this nifty little dome.