Eureka Kaycee 0F Sleeping Bag -
High-loft insulation in an extremely compressible package, the Eureka! Kaycee 0°F Sleeping Bag delivers the warmth you need on your next overnight backcountry adventure. It's filled with Rteq insulation for the ultimate in thermal performance. Rteq is up to 40% lighter than other fills and 20% more efficient for outstanding compactness and durability. Insulation is stuffed between the tough 50-denier polyester taffeta shell and comfortable 50-denier peached polyester lining. A full-length draft tube with anti-snag guard prevents chilly drafts through the zipper. Insulated hood baffle and combination chest/chin collar. Heavy-duty #5 locking zipper. Includes compression stuff sack. Imported.
- Draft Collar - The draft collar's extra baffle of insulation fits comfortably around your torso, providing an extra barrier against cold air infiltration and ensuring you stay warm all night.
- Warm-to-touch, peached polyester lining. The slightly fuzzy texture provides added warmth and comfort in any condition.
- Liner Fabric 75D/240T peached polyester
- Rteq™ insulation is a proprietary blend of 4 unique polyester fibers, each chosen for its specific characteristics of denier, loft, weight, and thermal efficiency. This advanced blend provides the perfect balance of warmth, durability, and compressibility that make Eureka! bags the ideal choice for users who need a lightweight bag and minimal pack size!
- 66D/210T polyester taffeta
- Cover Fabric 66D/230T StarGaze polyester ripstop
- The insulation-filled draft tube runs the entire length of the zipper, providing even insulation coverage and preventing warmth from escaping through the zipper.
- Fill Weight 3 lbs 6 oz
- Zipper YKK # 5, 2-way, self-repairing
- Right Side Zipper Only.
- The anatomically designed trapezoidal foot box allows for a comfortable night's sleep by letting your feet rest in their natural position.
- Temp Rating 0 °F
- Compression stuff sack included.
The Eureka Kaycee 0 Degree Sleeping Bag is perfection for the serious cold-weather camper.