Eureka Midori 2 -
The Eureka! Midori 2 backpacking tent sleeps 2 people. Eureka has enhanced the livability of this tent with the V3 system. The new V3 Enhanced Tent System increases ventilation, volume, and end user versatility by maximizing frame, fly, tent body, and guy-out design features. It includes a full coverage fly that protects the tent from the worst weather. Shockcorded aluminum poles and all clips make for a fast set up or take down. The mesh walls provide great ventilation and stargazing opportunities. The Midori 2 has 1 door and 1 attached storage vestibule. One large side entry door is easy to use and sheltered from the rain by the vestibule.
- Double wall construction adds protection to this barrier between you and the elements
- Durable, strong 75D polyester taffeta with 1800mm PU coating and 40D polyester no-see-um mesh walls keep the pests out while letting the fresh air in
- Full coverage Polyester fly has good UV resistance and won't stretch in wet weather
- Foot-stomping durable 75D polyester taffeta floor with 1800mm PU coating fends off ground moisture to help keep you dry and warm
- Free standing and shockcorded frame with post & grommet assembly is lightweight and easy to set up.
- Ample mesh on walls and hooded vent on fly give plenty of fresh airflow
- V3 system features vertical strut vestibule pole, vectored fly-to-tent body pullouts, and hooded fly vents for optimal volume, venting, and versatility
- Great ventilation - all mesh sides
Weather and Wind:
- Factory Sealed Main Fly and Floor seams
- External guy points on the fly help secure your tent in high winds
- Fully taped seams prevent leaks and drafts for optimal dry, warm comfort
- 2 Interior Pockets for stuff
- Ample 12x25in gear loft and two pockets conveniently hold essentials
- 1 Door
- One large D-style door provides easy entry and exit
- Fire retardant
- 1 Vestibule (9.7 Sq. Ft.) - Strut pole increases useable space
- Easy clip attachments make set-up quick and intuitive
- Weighs less than 4.5 pounds for back-friendly portability
- All carry bags and stakes included
- Two light and burly 7000-series aluminum poles work together to provide a strong, stable structure
- All Clip Freestanding design is fast and easy to set up
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Sleeps 2
- Gear loft included - 25"x12"
The Midori 2 is an affordable two-person backpacking tent with a single side door and vestibule. The Midori is designed with Eureka's "V3 Enhanced Tent System" feature set, including hooded vents on the fly to keep air circulating in rainy conditions, vectored fly-to-tent pull outs that keep the fly from sticking to the tent's mesh body (again ensuring ventilation) and a vertical strut for the vestibule that increases the amount of usable storage space.
Rocky Mountain Trail
Your inner nature-craving beast is hungry.
Light, compact, durable, and a cinch to set up, the weather-resisting Eureka 2-Person 3-Season Midori 2 Tent makes the perfect low-maintenance backpacking companion. Pitch this two-pole free-standing tent in a flash when the sun is dipping below the horizon, the clouds blow in. With ample space for two people and a vestibule for gear, plus tons of scenery-revealing mesh, this strong, no-fuss home-away-from-home will keep you comfy, dry, and cozy when feeding your wanderlust.