Eureka Midori Solo Tent -
Eureka Midori Solo Tent Features.
The Eureka Midori Solo Tent is an excellent tent to take with you when you head out camping. Weighing just under 5.05 lbs., this shelter is easy to transport as it does not add bulk to your luggage. Its all-clip, freestanding design is hassle-free to set up. There are no ventilation problems as mesh has been fitted in on all sides. This feature also keeps out bugs and mosquitoes, while enabling a good view of the surroundings. Thanks to the vestibule and interior pockets, all your belongings are stashed out of your way in an organized manner. You can also use the gear loft included in your purchase to stow away your equipment. The factory-sealed fly and floor seams? ensure that rain does not makes its way in to the inside area. Plan an exciting outdoor trip and take a peaceful night's rest in the Eureka Midori Solo Tent!
- Full coverage Polyester fly has good UV resistance and won't stretch in wet weather
- The tent’s free standing and shockcorded frame with post & grommet assembly is lightweight and easy to set up.
- Full V3 front vestibule provides venting, volume and versatility.
- Great ventilation - all mesh sides
- Hooded fly vent is adjustable
Weather and Wind:
- Factory Sealed Main Fly and Floor seams
- External guy points on the fly help secure your tent in high winds
- Two interior pockets & gear loft keep essentials close at hand.
- 2 Interior Pockets for stuff
- This high performance, side entry tent features a large, side opening D-style door and a vestibule for weatherproof storage.
- All carry bags and stakes included
- 1 Door
- Sleeps 1
- Fire retardant
- All Clip Freestanding design is fast and easy to set up
- Shockcorded Aluminum poles
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- 1 Vestibule (14 Sq. Ft.) - Strut pole increases useable space
- Gear loft included - 24"x10
The Eureka! Midori Solo backpacking tent sleeps 1 person. Eureka has enhanced the livability of this tent with the V3 system. The new V3 Enhanced Tent System increases ventilation, volume, and end user versatility by maximizing frame, fly, tent body, and guy-out design features. It includes a full coverage fly that protects the tent from the worst weather. Shockcorded aluminum poles and all clips make for a fast set up or take down. The mesh walls provide great ventilation and stargazing opportunities. The Midori Solo has 1 door and 1 attached storage vestibule. One large side entry door is easy to use and sheltered from the rain by the vestibule.
The Eureka! Midori Solo Tent is a top choice of campers who value affordably priced innovation and performance. Innovative V3 Enhanced Tent System incorporates a vertical strut vestibule pole, vectored fly-to-tent body pullouts and hooded fly vents. The vertical strut vestibule pole increases vestibule volume by approximately 6%. The increase in fly-ceiling height permits equipment to be stored all the way out toward the fly's edge, leaving you more room to enter and exit or use the available space during inclement weather. The short 12" anodized-aluminum pole stays permanently affixed in place to prevent loss. Vectored fly-to-tent body pullouts attach to the body via a lightweight grosgrain webbing, toggle and O-ring assembly. By supporting both the fly and the tent body, the pullouts increase tent stability and enhance ventilation by maintaining the fly-to-tent-body gap. Fly vents collect less condensation than tents without vents. Strategic placement of mesh in the tent body controls airflow and heightens ventilation. Construction details include 75-denier floor and fly with 1,800mm waterproof rating, and 7,000-series aluminum frame. Storage options include interior pockets and 8"L x 24"W gear loft. Imported.
Featuring the V3 enhanced tent system for the ultimate in volume, venting & versatility, the Eureka Midori 2 also features a large door and vestibule, making this side-entry tent a favorite for days on the trail.