Eureka Taron 3 -
The Eureka! Taron 3 backpacking tent sleeps 3 people and has 2 doors and 2 vestibules for storing excess gear. Eureka has enhanced the livability of this tent with the V3 system. The new V3 Enhanced Tent System increases ventilation, volume, and end user versatility by maximizing frame, fly, tent body, and guy-out design features. It includes a full coverage fly that protects the tent from the worst weather. Shockcorded aluminum poles and all clips make for a fast set up or take down. The mesh walls provide great ventilation and stargazing opportunities. There are even 2 adjustable hooded vestibule vents, one in each vestibule. Of course all the main fly and floor seams are factory sealed for out of the box reliability.
- Full coverage Polyester fly has good UV resistance and won't stretch in wet weather
- Hooded fly/vestibule vents (2) can be adjusted - open or closed - enhances ventilation
- Great ventilation - huge mesh side panels
Weather and Wind:
- Factory Sealed Main Fly and Floor seams
- External guy points on the fly help secure your tent in high winds
- 6 Interior Pockets for stuff
- All Clip Freestanding design is fast and easy to set up
- Gear loft included - 26"x19"
- 2 Vestibules (13.9 Sq. Ft.) & (11.3 Sq. Ft.) with pole strut for increased space
- Shockcorded Aluminum poles
- Post and grommet - fly/tent attachment
- All carry bags and stakes included
- Sleeps 3
- Fire retardant
- 2 Doors
Rocky Mountain Trail
Looking for a reliable tent, for a great price?
Eureka Taron 3 Tent is designed for the intermediate to avid end user requiring the durability of high mm coatings, nylon floors, and reinforced sew techniques along with features that enhnace utility while in the backcountry.