Eureka Taron Basecamp 4 Tent -
Eureka Taron Basecamp 4 Tent Features.
Eureka Taron Basecamp 4 Tent.
The Eureka Taron Basecamp 4 Tent is a great outdoor companion for all your adventures. This tent is easy to set up, thanks to its freestanding dome frame structure that has continuous sleeves and clips. You can enjoy more headroom within, with the side brim poles that are a part of its structure. Thanks to the high stash pockets, any small and light items that you need on your way out can be stowed away easily. There are also quick-stash pockets on both sides of the door where you can stash important items such as head-lamps and a survival kit. A V3 enhanced tent system makes sure that there is ample ventilation on the inside. Reflective guyout points enable you to find your way back to your shelter in the night. Have a great time in the wild, with the Eureka Taron Basecamp 4 Tent!
- Main pole frame guyouts are pre-tied & equalized for superior stormproofing
- Freestanding dome frame structure with continuous sleeves & clips is easy to setup
- Frame 7000 series aluminum, 11mm frame,
Weather and Wind:
- External guy points on the fly help secure your tent in high winds
- Factory Sealed Main Fly and Floor seams
- Snivel locks on front and rear vestibule: fly door panels lock at bottom with side-release buckle to eliminate wind-driven opening
- Dry Entry Marker - keeps rain from the entryway by stopping the vestibule's fly zip at the Reflective Marker
- FLOOR SIZE 7' 4" x 4' 2"
- Pack Size 8" x 24"
- Dual zippered rear vestibule may be set up as an awning - Poles Not Included
- Quick-stash pockets on both sides of doors keep headlamps readyT
- High-stash pockets above both doors keep lightweight small items at hand
- 2 Floor Level Stash Pockets increase organization and livability
- 2 Quick Stash Pockets - 1 on for each door - great for headlamps
- Perimeter floor-level pocketing keeps nighttime essentials handy
- 2 High Stash pockets - one above each door - for stashing and organizing gear
Lining and Layers:
- Reflective guyout points with pre-tied line
- Full coverage Polyester fly has good UV resistance and won't stretch in wet weather
- Heavy Duty Polyester Oxford Bathtub (wraps up the sides) floor 3000mm coating is tough and durable
- Rear vestibule fly vent can be open/closed with fabric panel & functions as a window
- Great ventilation - huge mesh side panels
- Rear vestibule has 2 straight zips, increases durability, permits more vestibule configurations, including awning and High/Low venting
- 2 Vestibules (21 Sq. Ft.) & (16 Sq. Ft.) with pole strut (front) for increased space - Rear Vest has 2 straight zippers for more opening and venting choices and can be help in place with Snivel Locks (so wind can't force the zippers open) - have adjustable stake outs for tensioning
- Hooded fly/vestibule vents (2) can be adjusted - open or closed - enhances ventilation
- Continuous Sleeves and Clips means that this Freestanding design is fast and easy to set up
- Floor Area 63.8 sq. ft.
- Scouting - Car Camping - Travel - 3 Season
- 11mm fly pole, orange
- 8.5mm brim, 7.9mm vestibule,
- Side brim poles increase headroom creating a spacious interior
- E!luminate System - 2 triangular bright white panels install on the ceiling to reflect light from an LED lantern - increasing brightness up to 3x - installs with loop and toggles
- SLEEPS 2
- Fire Retardant
- 2 Doors - Freestanding design
- Post and grommet - fly/tent attachment
- Sleeps 4
- Shockcorded Aluminum poles
- Center Height 5'
- Family Performance (Free Standing)
- Eureka Lifetime Warranty
- All Carry bags included
- MIN. WEIGHT 4 lbs. 14 oz.
- A new Collection for 2014... Adventure Basecamp Collection... Arriving Spring 2014
The Eureka! Taron Basecamp 4 backpacking/family tent sleeps 4 people and has 2 doors and 2 vestibules for storing excess gear. Eureka has enhanced the livability of this tent with the V3 system. The new V3 Enhanced Tent System increases ventilation, volume, and end user versatility by maximizing frame, fly, tent body, and guy-out design features. It includes a full coverage fly that protects the tent from the worst weather. Shockcorded aluminum poles and all clips make for a fast set up or take down. The mesh walls provide great ventilation and stargazing opportunities. The floor is a heavy duty Polyester Oxford with an incredible 3000mm coating. It is tough and durable. There are even 2 adjustable hooded vestibule vents, one in each vestibule. Of course all the main fly and floor seams are factory sealed for out of the box reliability. And it is an easy to set up Freestanding design.
The sanctuary after an adrenaline-fueled day; providing weathertightness, durability, and versatility enhancing features