Eureka Taron Basecamp 6 Tent -
Eureka Taron Basecamp 6 Tent Features.
Eureka Taron Basecamp 6 Tent.
The Eureka Taron Basecamp 6 Tent is an excellent tent to take with you on all your camping trips with friends and family. A freestanding dome structure equipped with continuous sleeves and clips lets you set this tent up in a hassle-free manner. There are both high-stash and quick-stash pockets provided at the doors for you to stow away all those important items you need to take with you as you head out into the wilderness. In addition, you can use the floor-level pockets to stash extra articles. With a fly constructed of 68D polyester Ripstop and walls of 75D in the same material, this tent offers long-lasting durability and sturdiness. Thanks to the V3 enhanced tent system? used in its design, this tent gives you ample ventilation as well. Have a great time out in the wild, using the Eureka Taron Basecamp 6 Tent!
- Frame 7000 series aluminum, 11mm frame,
- Freestanding dome frame structure with continuous sleeves & clips is easy to setup
- Main pole frame guyouts are pre-tied & equalized for superior stormproofing
- Pack Size 8" x 23"
- FLOOR SIZE 7' 4" x 5' 6"
Weather and Wind:
- External guy points on the fly help secure your tent in high winds
- Factory Sealed Main Fly and Floor seams
- Snivel locks on front and rear vestibule: fly door panels lock at bottom with side-release buckle to eliminate wind-driven opening
- Dry Entry Marker - keeps rain from the entryway by stopping the vestibule's fly zip at the Reflective Marker
- Dual zippered rear vestibule may be set up as an awning - Poles Not Included
- Quick-stash pockets on both sides of doors keep headlamps ready
- 2 Quick Stash Pockets - 1 on for each door - great for headlamps
- Perimeter floor-level pocketing keeps nighttime essentials handy
- 2 High Stash pockets - one above each door - for stashing and organizing gear
- High-stash pockets above both doors keep lightweight small items at hand
- 2 Floor Level Stash Pockets increase organization and livability
- Full coverage Polyester fly has good UV resistance and won't stretch in wet weather
- Polyester ripstop fly, taffeta wall, oxford floor, mesh doors
- Rear vestibule fly vent can be open/closed with fabric panel & functions as a window
- Heavy Duty Polyester Oxford Bathtub (wraps up the sides) floor 3000mm coating is tough and durable
Lining and Layers:
- Reflective guyout points with pre-tied line
- Rear vestibule has 2 straight zips, increases durability, permits more vestibule configurations, including awning and High/Low venting
- Great ventilation - huge mesh side panels
- Hooded fly/vestibule vents (2) can be adjusted - open or closed - enhances ventilation
- 2 Vestibules (20 Sq. Ft.) & (22 Sq. Ft.) with pole strut (front) for increased space - Rear Vest has 2 straight zippers for more opening and venting choices and can be help in place with Snivel Locks (so wind can't force the zippers open) - have adjustable stake outs for tensioning
- Continuous Sleeves and Clips means that this Freestanding design is fast and easy to set up
- Aluminum poles for dome, side brims, and fly
- Fire Retardant
- 13mm fly pole, orange
- E!luminate System - 2 triangular bright white panels install on the ceiling to reflect light from an LED lantern - increasing brightness up to 3x - easily installs with loop and toggles
- SLEEPS 3
- 2 Doors - Freestanding design
- Center Height 6'
- Side brim poles increase headroom creating a spacious interior
- Two doors with Dry Entry Marker
- Post and grommet - fly/tent attachment
- V3 Enhanced Tent System
- Sleeps 6
- SEASON 3
- All Carry bags and stakes included
- MIN. WEIGHT 6 lbs. 4 oz.
- prebent 8.5mm brim, 8.5mm vestibule,
Backcountry.com (Spring 2014)
The Eureka Taron Basecamp 6 Tent has plenty of space for six people whether you're car camping with friends down in Indian Creek in late fall, traveling through Yellowstone with the family in the summertime, or setting up a backyard sleepover for your kid and his friends in the springtime. Its setup is quick and easy with only two poles that clip to the tent and slide through the sleeves, and side brim poles increase headroom for a spacious interior that's excellent for sitting up to play games. The mesh doors offers all the breathability you need to sleep soundlessly through warm nights, and both the floor and fly have exceptional waterproof qualities that keep you warm and dry in cold, wet weather. Both doors have a Dry Entry Marker that keeps rain out of the tent when you open the door. And you can configure the rear vestibule in two ways: one that increases ventilation in warm and wet conditions and one that provides an excellent area to relax in the shade on a sunny day.
Eureka focused on three components when designing the Taron Basecamp: volume, venting, and versatility. Eureka calls this focus the V3 Enhanced Tent System, and it gives you the utmost comfort while you camp. This system includes a vertical strut pole in the vestibule for more volume, vectored fly-to-tent-body pullouts for more versatility, and hoods on the rain fly for more venting. This tent also features an Eluminate System that combines reflective panels and a lantern hook that increase floor lighting during dark nights. The guyouts are pre-tied and equalized for superior stormproofing in poor conditions. And High-Stash, Quick-Stash, and floor-level pockets organize your gear.
The Eureka! Taron Basecamp 6 family tent sleeps 6 people and has 2 doors and 2 vestibules for storing excess gear. Eureka has enhanced the livability of this tent with the V3 system. The new V3 Enhanced Tent System increases ventilation, volume, and end user versatility by maximizing frame, fly, tent body, and guy-out design features. It includes a full coverage fly that protects the tent from the worst weather. Shockcorded aluminum poles and all clips make for a fast set up or take down. The mesh walls provide great ventilation and stargazing opportunities. The floor is a heavy duty Polyester Oxford with an incredible 3000mm coating. It is tough and durable. There are even 2 adjustable hooded vestibule vents, one in each vestibule. Of course all the main fly and floor seams are factory sealed for out of the box reliability. And it is an easy to set up Freestanding design.
The sanctuary after an adrenaline-fueled day; providing weathertightness, durability, and versatility enhancing features