Eureka Taron Tent Orange Popsicle/Mineral Grey -
The Eureka Taron 2 Person Tent gives you the three 'V's you look for in a tent: volume, venting, and versatility. Truly a performance tent at its core, the Taron offers shockcorded frame, fly-to-tent pullouts, and large bottom-opening doors. These features mate to bring you the best in tent technology from a company you can trust. Whether you're taking a long trip off the grid or spending a night by the lake, the Taron gives you the versatile performance you desire. Never spend a damp night outdoors again - order your Eureka Taron today!
- Wall 75D 190T polyester taffeta, uncoated
- Fly 68D 190T polyester ripstop, 1800 mm coated
- Floor 70D 190T nylon taffeta, 3000 mm coated
- Frame 8.5 mm aluminum
- The tent's free standing and shockcorded frame with post & grommet assembly is lightweight and easy to set up.
- Vectored fly-to-tent body pullouts enhance ventilation, increase tent volume, & aid tent stability.
- Vertical strut vestibule pole creates extra volume for protected storage versatility & enhances ventilation.
- Full V3 front vestibule plus a smaller rear vestibule provides venting, volume and versatility.
- Vents 1
- Ventilation is further enhanced by hooded fly vents & mesh panels in the tent body.
- Floor Size 7' 4" x 4' 2"
- Pack Size 5" x 18"
- Four interior pockets & a gear loft keep essentials close at hand.
- Storage Pockets 4
- This performance tent features a large, bottom opening door that rolls up for easy entry.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Mesh 40D no-see-um
- Sleeps 2
- Min Weight 4 lbs 14 oz
- Vestibules 2
- Windows N/A
- Vestibule Area 17 sq ft
- Flashlight Loop 1
- Doors 1
- Center Height 3' 5"
- Seasons 3
- Gear Loft Loops 4
- Gear Loft 1 included
The Eureka Taron 2 Person Tent is the shelter you need for the wilderness adventures you crave. By offering a unique blend of versatility, volume, and venting through its use of V3 technology, the Eureka Taron is the utmost in performance tent construction. A bathtub floor protects you from standing water while body pullouts and mesh vents keep things cool when you need them to be. Eureka is known for its long-lasting durability, and this tent is no exception: nylon and polyester come together to construct this virtually indestructible piece of equipment.